$21.99 - $59.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Man-made
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Two-piece flat sandal with wide toe strap and buckled closure at ankle
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Looking’ for your perfect “classic little sandal” for the upcoming season donddi is it! her design is simple with a wide strap across vamp and adjustable ankle strap. try a muscle tee and faded denim skirt with these babies.
What began as a modest $1100 investment in 1990 has developed into one of the most iconic brands in footwear. From a factory in Queens, NY, Steve Madden has revolutionized the shoe industry, merging years of experience with unique and creative designs. Inspired by rock and roll and his New York roots, his vision to provide on-trend women and men with an outlet to express their individuality is innovative, daring, and inspiring. Steve’s innate understanding of trends and unparalleled willpower have resulted in millions of customers worldwide and propelled his designs to the forefront of fashion. He has expanded the Steve Madden brand into a true lifestyle and destination for footwear, handbags and accessories, sold in over 80 countries worldwide. It’s about authenticity. It’s about embracing individuality. It’s Steve Madden.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OVSQ4XY
- Item model number: Donddi
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 22, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 638 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've worn them about five times now (for varying degrees of time–a few hours to all day) and, since the straps have molded to my feet a bit more, they are even more comfortable. I don't think these sandals would be ideal for a lot of walking around (at a theme park, on vacation, etc.) but they are great for work, errands or other activities that alternate between walking and sitting.
Overall, I would definitely recommend them!