|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$28.99 - $118.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Two-piece flat sandal with wide toe strap and buckled closure at ankle
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Looking’ for your perfect “classic little sandal” for the upcoming season donddi is it! her design is simple with a wide strap across vamp and adjustable ankle strap. try a muscle tee and faded denim skirt with these babies.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OVSQ4XY
- Item model number: Donddi
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 22, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've worn them about five times now (for varying degrees of time–a few hours to all day) and, since the straps have molded to my feet a bit more, they are even more comfortable. I don't think these sandals would be ideal for a lot of walking around (at a theme park, on vacation, etc.) but they are great for work, errands or other activities that alternate between walking and sitting.
Overall, I would definitely recommend them!