We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fabric sole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B005U987MY
- Item model number: DYNEMITE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 12, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I heard some girls say they are the most comfortable heels they own. I wouldn't say that, but they are very comfortable and easy to walk in if you're used to heels. They do hurt the ball of my feet after about 2 hours and the strap was getting uncomfortable after 3 hours. I even got a cramp in my right calf, but that was from the height of the shoe/angle of my foot and the cold, I was really freezing.
Overall, A+ shoe, color, design and very in style. Definitely recommend!
Also, I am a fashion blogger and you can see my post wearing these here:
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Actually going to wear these as my funky wedding shoes. This is about the 8th pair I tried and, finally, perfect. They're high but very comfortable. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Megan Stallings