|Price:||$29.99 - $193.27 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 24.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 16.5" around
- Wrapped block heel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Come from the depths of the sea, back to the block with the over-the-knee emotion boot
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01GVIYJGK
- Item model number: Emotionv-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 16, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My recommendation is to size up especially if your feet are on the wider side. I normally wear a size 7 in shoes and I bought the 7.5 and it was narrow for my feet so I bought the size 8 and it's much more comfortable. I have pretty thin legs and they are a little on the looser side but they don't slide down. When I wear jeans under they fit better and tighter, so I think they would fit most size legs.
I bought both colors and although i like both I prefer the taupe one of I had to choose just one color.
They are great to add oomph to a plain outfit and they are super sexy for a night out! Trust me, you will turn heads in these boots!
As for comfort, they are decently comfortable. I wouldn't wear them if you were planning to be walking the entire day for hours but for a night out they are comfortable.
Definitely recommend them! I get tons of compliments when I wear them!
However, the bottom (shoe) portion of the boot fits a bit on the 'snug' side...So I would order a half size up if you plan to wear socks.
The overall quality and fit is perfect. Love them! A great find and a really great buy!
Do not recommend.