Steve Madden Women's Fairmont Knee-High Boot,Brown Leather,5.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.50"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.75" around
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 21.3 x 12.9 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- ASIN: B00ANJ45YU
- Item model number: FAIRMONT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 10, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The Fairmont is the only one I really like...my only critique would be the gussets which look a little dumpy but will probably flatten out and become less noticeable as I wear them.
The soles and treads are solid, and they seem durable. They're quite stiff and not really padded, so a thick sock or some other padding might be desirable. Still, I stood in them for about 4 hours (walking, pacing around a classroom), and they didn't cause any problems.
I was looking for a boot that would be quite slim up my already slim--13"--calves, and while these don't really hug the calf, they reasonably achieved the look I wanted.
A lot of people were saying it fit just right in the reviews, but I found my specific pair to be a touch too tight. I wear 7.5 in everything except for heels and my pinky toe kind of rubs against the front of the boot while my heel is snug against the back of the boot. That could be because I need to break them in more so we'll see what happens then.
I feel like I need to warn people who have big calves like I do (my calves measure at 14" around at the widest part). Even on the furthest belt hole, the top part is pretty tight against my calves. I doubt that it would let me wear jeans with these at all. Anyone with bigger calves may want to look for a pair that isn't quite as tight up top.
I returned them and got other, similar looking Steve Madden boots.