|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$79.00 & FREE Shipping|
they are beautiful, comfortable, combines with anything, and the quality is excellent.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.50"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.75" around
- Steve Madden Women's Fairmont Knee-High Boot,Black Leather,5.5 M US
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Hit the town in these women's buckle boots by Steve Madden! These boots are made of tumbled leather in a mid-calf height. A textured rubber sole with distressed wood detail give traction to these quality boots, while buckle detail complete the look.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ANJ3ZGO
- Item model number: FAIRMONT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The Fairmont is the only one I really like...my only critique would be the gussets which look a little dumpy but will probably flatten out and become less noticeable as I wear them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these boots! I have slightly wide feet and I need comfy shoes and these are my go to boots! They do slouch quite a bit at the ankle, but that doesn't bother me!Published 6 months ago by S Knittel
What a great boot. They do smell lime plastic though. They are not but they have a strong odorous for a while.Published 19 months ago by DG luv 2 shop
Very nice and the price was unexpected. Very pleased with the fit and the feel.Published 20 months ago by Shoe Lover