|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$69.90 - $128.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Neoprene slip on sneaker
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Asymmetry and extra-wide-set lacing make lancer one of this season’s hippest sneakers, while a sleek monochromatic color palette appeals to refined sensibilities. style as the perfect punctuation for sophisticated athleisure getups.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XXF6HNN
- Item model number: Lancer_W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 2, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
You need to buy one size less than you usually wear.