|Fits as expected||
Steve Madden Women's Fringly Dress Sandal
|Price:||$21.99 - $129.99|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.4" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 4"
- Suede sandal with fringe-embellished upper and rear-zip closure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dramatic fringe sandal
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PGRUY9E
- Item model number: Fringly
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 9, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
walked. Could be due to the fact that I don't wear heels often and am not used to high heels. So I had the heal cut down a half an inch and they feel great and comfortable to walk in now. I absolutely love them. A bit pricey, but I couldn't resist.