Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on April 14, 2017
I wear these until they wear out! I even get them repaired, they are my go-to everything. I wear a 9.5 and I find that pretty consistent across Steven Madden. Can't go wrong with a black pump, amirite?
on January 18, 2013
I bought these shoes because I generally like SM's stuff and I was in need of a new pair of plain black heels with some attitude, for work. I have been wearing the shoes for about a week now and this is my general opinion.

I'll begin with the good:
- These shoes are very sleek and classy looking. When paired with a pencil skirt or slacks, they look sexy yet professional.

- I found the fit true to size. I bought them understanding that feet aren't pointy, so I expected a more narrow fit at the toes, but this goes for all pointed toe shoes. If you want the pointy style, it's just something you accept.

Now for the not-so-good:
- I never really realized I had high arches until I purchased this shoe. My arch doesn't touch the sole of the shoe and it's very annoying. I've been talking to pharmacists and podiatrists about the best option for support, and it seems that I may have to get something built. How annoying.

- The shoes are NOT shock absorbent. In other words, unless you're walking on carpet all day, you will feel EVERYTHING. I don't know that insoles can fit in the shoes because they're pretty snug already, but I guess that's something that you can also try.

Overall: If you're flat footed, and don't mind a little narrowness in the toe area, and don't plan to do a lot of walking, then these shoes are perfect for the price.
on April 7, 2017
The shoes are cute but it has a funny toxic strong smell
on November 27, 2012
I usually have issues with pumps because of the fit, but these fit perfect! It is true to its size. My feet are a bit wide, so if you have narrow feet you might have to go half a size down for a pump like this. The heel is about 4 inches. I only wear heels when I go out, and I can tell these will give me a footache at the end of the night, but hey, whatever! thats the price of beauty. But if you are a regular heel wearer then you will be good. It has great support, and the arch is just right. Love love the nude color. IDK why it is called blush. Material is great. Not sure if it is leather on the outside, but it feels nice. These are a keeper!
on June 9, 2017
Love this shoe but it's a little tight. Super disappointed- my left shoe only is getting spots from water and some of the color is peeling. I've never had a problem with Steve Madden's before.
on December 21, 2012
well i knew past reviewers had said these shoes were uncomfortable, but they look so nice! especially with business attire! im about to do an internship and bought these. ive been breaking them in slowly and found that if you wear stockings or put some lotion on your feet prior to wearing them the chafing around your toes decreases. i know that itll be a killer wearing them throughout the work day, but with looking good there has to be some consequences! Glad i bought them!
on December 21, 2012
I visited a discount retailer and saw the green Intrude pump, but my size was not available. As always I checked at Amazon and here they were about the same discounted price. I ordered a 7, but noticed they do give out once you wear them, so a 6.5 would of been perfect. The height is perfect when you do not want to wear sky high heels, but want to stand out with the color or pattern. I'm on a hunt for the blush non-patent color. I bought the dalmation, tiger and patent pink for 80% off at Burlington!
on May 5, 2013
I ordered these to wear in a family photo shoot. Probably not the best shoe since we decided last minute to shoot at a winery but the color (green suede) was just perfect with my back jeggings and chambray blouse. The shoe looks good in every way but my goodness is it uncomfortable. I don't think I could wear these anywhere other than to dinner knowing I would be sitting down for the majority of the night. I think you can find something just as cute but less painful.
on October 6, 2012
I received this shoe and I absolutely love the color. I also ordered the blush leather and loved the color of those but they had to be returned because they just felt differently than the mint green ones. I loves these shoes because they go perfect with this LBD I also just received. It's a great shoe with a perfect classic shape.
on September 20, 2013
I bought these for my bachelorette party thinking I'd probably only wear them for that one thing, but I LOVE THEM! They are way comfier than they look (a little higher than I'm used to, though) and they are BRIGHT NEON PINK! They're really great. Perfect and reasonably priced.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.