Steve Madden Women's Lynet Boot,Black Multi,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 18.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15.25" around
- Distressed leather boot in knee-high silhouette featuring buckle straps and studded back
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00BTX5XVS
- Item model number: Lynet
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: