Steve Madden Women's Magestee Wedge Sandal,Black Fabric,5.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 4.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1.25"
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.7 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.25 pounds
- ASIN: B006A0JKBY
- Item model number: MAGESTEE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 10, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did fall in love with this show despite the color though.
If you have a wide foot the strap across the bottom will squeeze there.
The shoe seems to be well made and I love wearing it.
True to size.
It might be a personal issue that the shoe is wobbly for me since my feet are narrow with high arches, but I think this shoe can be made sturdier. On the plus side, the shoe is walkable and the fabric straps make it so that your feet don't get injured.