|Fits as expected||
Steve Madden Women's Outtlaww Ankle Boot
|Price:||$99.50 - $99.99|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 11" around
- Available Sizes: 5-10
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bold studs and the adjustable strap at the ankle give Steve Madden's Outtlaww boot a rock and roll renegade vibe. Leather upper. Manmade sole.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0095R8R72
- Item model number: Outtlaww
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
I lived in these -- and loved them--
more than any pair of boots I've ever owned in my life.Read more