|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.79 - $54.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in China
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Leather Upper
- Man-made Sole
- Adjustable Ankle Strap
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Steal the scene in style when you add these salacious sandals to your look!
- Back-zip closure with adjustable buckle at ankle strap.
- Weaved leather upper.
- Man-made lining.
- Lightly cushioned man-made footbed.
- Stacked micro-wedge heel.
- Man-made sole.
- Heel Height: 7⁄8 in
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Make the most of a sunny day in the Paggan sandal from Steve Madden. This gladiator look is simply executed with a touch of lift for comfort. A zip closure at the heel enhances the practical side with easy on and off.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005UVR3WC
- Item model number: PAGGAN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Secondly, I think the shoe runs a little bit long, as I'm a true 8, and a 7.5 fits perfectly. So I would consider buying a 1/2 size down if you dislike having extra room in front of your toes.
Now, since I just bought these shoes and have yet to wear them out of the house, I have no idea if they hold up or break apart or whatever, but my first impression is that they are actually pretty comfortable (Steve Madden soles are generally uncomfortable for me), maybe because of the slight heel, and seem sturdy enough.
**UPDATE: They're not the most comfortable shoes in the world, but I was wearing them on cobblestone streets. Eventually the back part of the left shoe came apart (the heel material disconnected from the sole of the shoe) and I need to superglue them. The way the top part is constructed: it's not very tight on your foot, and the sole is a little slippery so my foot kind of slid around.
***UPDATE 2: Brought this down to 3 stars, because no matter where I wear them my feet slide around, which causes horrible blisters. They are currently living in the back of my closet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These were nice quality, but too big for me. I usually wear a size 8, but these were too big despite ordering a 7.5. They've lasted far longer than expected though.Published on June 13, 2014 by JeanneL
These are OK but a little too big...so I got some Dr Scholls liners....I normally take a 71/2 to an 8...I should have ordered a 7Published on May 20, 2013 by Jeanit
They arrived without problems and new as I requested it. They are cute, comfortable and I recommend them. thank youPublished on January 12, 2013 by Miriam M.