|Price:||$29.00 - $89.99|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 4"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Lace-up bootie with lightly burnished finish featuring covered platform and stacked heel
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lace-up design. Soft fabric shoe lining. Lightly padded insole. Stacked heel. Man-made outsole. Imported.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GGBZVCO
- Item model number: Raspy
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 20, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: