|Fits as expected||
Steve Madden Women's Rovvee Knee-High Boot
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 17.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5" around
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
- Hit the city in style with these stunning Steve Madden® boots!
- Back-zip closure.
- Distressed leather upper with buckle accents at instep and calf.
- Soft fabric lining.
- Lightly cushioned fabric footbed.
- Rubber sole.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 17 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005UUPQBS
- Item model number: ROVVEE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
UPDATE: As a past reviewer has mentioned, the black leather boots seem to be smaller/more difficult to put on. I exchanged the stone leather boots I ordered (which fit perfectly) for the black ones in the same size....and the black ones were the most difficult things to get on! I agree that the zipper does not go down low enough for ANYONE (with small, big, or wide feet)to get their feet in there. I thought about going a half size up but felt that the boot would then be too long for my foot - if I would even be able to get it in there. In addition, the black ones seemed to be made more poorly than the stone leather ones....the leather looked like it was poor quality and just had a cheaper feel than the stone leather boots. All in all, I decided to return both the stone leather and black pairs and have moved on to look for a better pair of boots...perhaps, in an actual store where I can see/feel the quality before purchasing.
(whic i believe are eral) EXtremely dissapointed in amazon for this and will be filing a complaint, i would not order these in black and will be cautious with my brand name purchases from amazon going forward.
I read the reviews that a lot of people experience the same problem.Kind of disappointing. I'venever returned anything from amazon and I always love Steve Madden shoes.
I considered ordering a 9,but theres no guarantee that it won't the same thing. Theres no point to order bigger size, since my friend is a 6.5 and she had slight difficulty with one of the boots when i asked her to try it on.
I will be sending them back. Very disappointed and won't be ordering shoes from Amazon again.