Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 13, 2013
I really love these boots.I already had the stone colored ones and I had to get these also.Its true they are hard to get over your heel the first couple of time.But I learned if you dont wear socks those first times its so much easier.Then they fit like a glove.Very comfy and hell they just look really cool!!!
on November 22, 2012
Anita
I read the reviews and pondered for days whether I wanted to risk not being able to get my feet into these gorgeous boots. I decided to buy them and try the plastic bag trick for the first few wears. Got them yesterday, wore them with plastic bag once ,today they are perfect without the bag. Gorgeous boots, look good, feel good, they rock, I feel sexy and have gotten multiple compliments on the boots. Love them!
on August 9, 2016
This was my second pair of the exact same boots. I love them! Even though I have many (many) boots, these are a particular favorite, with a great fit, a slim leg and very comfortable. I would buy them again and again (I also have a version in grey...)
on February 12, 2014
It took a while (and a lot of band aids) before they were broken in but now they are very comfortable. I bought them almost two years ago and they have held up well. Wearing them more just added to the already distressed look of the boots! The zipper tag came off the zipper at one point, but it was a fairly easy fix. I bought a 7.5 (what I normally am), but was sent a 7 instead which fit perfectly! I purchased the stone leather and had no trouble getting my heel in.
on October 23, 2013
I was disappointed in the boots. They are very hard to work the zipper. The leather is not very soft and they are hard to get on. Not very comfortable, but they are cute.
on March 24, 2014
One boot fit just right but could not get my foot is left boot without a struggle. Then the first time I wore the boots, the zipper on the right boot broke. So there I was with a pair of boots that I couldn't use. Too bad cause I really like the looks of the boots and the way they looked when I wore them for the one time.
on August 16, 2015
BEST BOOTS EVER!! I have freakishly large feet (size 10) so shoes almost never loos cute on me and these somehow look slimming and dainty. I also usually have to buy "wide" shoes and these fit so perfectly! They take a little extra push to get my foot in or out but that doesn't bother me because they are so comfortable once they're on. Great color (I got the brown ones). They match everything!
on January 12, 2013
They look great, yes you do need to use a plastic bag the first couple of wears to have them stretch to your feet because they're hard to slip on BUT they're true to size. The only issue I have with them is they have a chemical smell that gets on your hands. I only bought them yesterday so I can't say if it goes away and I'm not sure if I'm going to return them. They look PERFECT, it's hard to find such a good looking boot for the price.
on October 24, 2012
Ok, I was very nervous to order these based on other reviews that said they were hard to get on - not even close! I ordered 1/2 a size up just in case but wouldn't have needed to - they slip on easily! I was really looking for gray boots and these are not - I would call them taupe, more of a ligth brown. Even though they aren't the color I was looking for I love them and will be keeping them!
on September 30, 2013
I would give zero stars if I could. I do not think these boots were meant to fit a human foot. I couldn't even get my foot into the shoe. Mind you, I wear an 8 on average but ordered an 8 1/2 and I have a relatively narrow foot. Therefore, this boot is the worst and has the most terrible craftsmanship of all time. Do not waste your time

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.