|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$78.98 - $148.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.96" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25 inches
- Sleek dress sandal with single toe strap, logoed footbed, and covered heel
- Adjustable ankle strap with buckle
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Classic open toe high heel dress sandal with single strap featuring buckle closure at ankle and covered heel
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GD9Y6XE
- Item model number: Stecy
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 28, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My main issue with these and why I gave only 3 stars, was the quality, for almost 100 I could buy Zara or even Sam Edelman ones with zero issues. If you get them on sale like I did, then go for it, otherwise maybe try the patent ones (not sure if those might hold up better or not). I posted pics next to my Zara heels to show the difference.