|Fits as expected||
Steve Madden Women's Studlyy Flat
|Price:||$57.15 - $99.94 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Steve Madden Studlyy Black Stud
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Steve Madden's Studlyy melds metallic glitter and spiky studs to craft shoe couture.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006SRWU8E
- Item model number: STUDLYY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They are super cute!
they rub the back of the ankle after some hours
sole is very hard so not great for long walks
I wear a 9 but i ordered an 8.5 because I had tried them on in belk before so i knew they ran bigger ( cheaper here and look the exact same)
I also have a narrow foot and the fit snugg so if you're foot isn't narrow this probably would hurt to put on
Overall I love them i didn't buy them to support my feet i bought them for style so they are perfect for me