|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.95 - $94.94|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Steve Madden Studlyy Black Stud SIZE 6
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Steve Madden's Studlyy melds metallic glitter and spiky studs to craft shoe couture.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006SRWU8E
- Item model number: STUDLYY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They are super cute!
they rub the back of the ankle after some hours
sole is very hard so not great for long walks
I wear a 9 but i ordered an 8.5 because I had tried them on in belk before so i knew they ran bigger ( cheaper here and look the exact same)
I also have a narrow foot and the fit snugg so if you're foot isn't narrow this probably would hurt to put on
Overall I love them i didn't buy them to support my feet i bought them for style so they are perfect for me
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are absolutely gorgeous no doubt but seem to run small :/ I was able to get my foot in but they were so snug that my pinky toes and the back of my heel for completely... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Shoe is beautiful, but is wide. It's a true 6 1/2, but the middle buckles outward when you walk.Published 13 months ago by moran,tanyell
I adore these! I'm glad I took the advice of others and purchased a half size up! There is no way a 9 (my usual size) would have fit. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Kristin Wisnoski
They're gorgeous shoes. Get a half size bigger. I got mine at my regular size and they are too tight but I'll deal with the pain.Published 16 months ago by maryann