We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B007RG6NEM
- Item model number: TAXXI
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
get tons of compliments every time i wear them. i normally take a size 6 - 6.5 but ordered a size 7 and they fit great. Read morePublished on April 29, 2014 by B Hartling
You can go wrong with Steve Madden, Especially when they're oxfords. These shoes are the cutest pair of shoes I have ever owned. I get so many compliments on themPublished on June 1, 2013 by jaclyn
I loved how these shoes looked online, but after purchasing them and receiving them, they just look plain horrible! They look like clown/bowling shoes. Read morePublished on November 20, 2012 by Kiki