|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$99.95 - $138.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 10 1/2" around
There is a Newer Version of this Boot
Check out the new Steve Madden Women's Troopa 2.0 Combat Boot.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
It's hard to resist the allure of this Troopa boot from Steve Madden. The military-inspired design features a sturdy leather upper with lace-up and side-zip closures. Tuck skinny jeans into this on-trend yet classic boot, or pair it with skirts for a softer look.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003WUSUT8
- Item model number: TROOPA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
As you can see in the first picture, they clearly etched off an old logo and stamped the "Troopa" underneath it. You can make out the original writing said something "co". The laces are also not authentic and feel very plasticy.
In the second picture, they misspelled "Troopa 2.0" and wrote "Tropa 2.0".
I suppose that's what I get for wanting a few bucks off of some Steve Maddens. The boots themselves seem to be very nice, but for someone like me, who checked reviews and thought they were getting origional Steve Maddens, I am very disappointed.