|Fits as expected||
$57.87 - $141.00
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 10 1/2" around
There is a Newer Version of this Boot
Check out the new Steve Madden Women's Troopa 2.0 Combat Boot.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
It's hard to resist the allure of this Troopa boot from Steve Madden. The military-inspired design features a sturdy leather upper with lace-up and side-zip closures. Tuck skinny jeans into this on-trend yet classic boot, or pair it with skirts for a softer look.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B003WUSUT8
- Item model number: TROOPA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Amazon says contact Steve Madden, Steve Madden says contact Amazon, when pressed that Amazon is an authorized retailer their response was that's considered "normal" wear and tear and outside their 60 day warranty.
No more Steve Madden shoes/boots for us!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
But I'll be smarter next time.