Steve Madden Women's Tyrantt Ankle Boot,Taupe Leather,5.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 11.25" around
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 11.9 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Origin: Mexico
- ASIN: B0085XKIII
- Item model number: TYRANTT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 3, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update 3/18/13 - received replacement today and have an update: The boots arrived in used condition without any of the packaging that came with the orginal boots I ordered. There were scuff marks, glue coming off the side and fraying of the buckles. Very unhappy!!
I'll be rocking in mine! Get you a pair and rock as well!! :)
They fit my foot perfectly, a perfect size 8.5. They are very comfortable, easy to wear, and they match everything.
And they make jingling noises when I walk.
I'm not sure they could be any better.