|Fits as expected||
Steve Madden Women's Veruca Dress Pump
$39.99 - $120.00
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 4"
- 3 strap mary-jane pump
Customers who bought this item also bought
Chunky heel closed toe suede mary-jane pump with three strap and buckle detail
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Shipping Weight: 11.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B01AMN7IYK
- Item model number: VERUCA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 18, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: