Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on June 21, 2013
My copy as well has the botched episode on disc two. It's the same error that other reviewers have described, "Weekday Afternoon Live" has the second half of "Toon TV" instead of its own ending. I contacted Warner Bros. and they sent me a shipping label to send the set back to them. I have yet to receive the new set with the hopefully fixed disc 2. I will post more on this review when I receive the replacement. In my opinion the show was one of the best that I remember when I was a kid. I was very disappointed with the error on this set and hope Warner will rectify the issue.
UPDATE 7-6-13: I have received the replacement disc along with the complete DVD set I sent to Warner Bros. The replacement disc had the same error on it, the problem has not been fixed yet. I am contacting Warner AGAIN to resolve this. I will update again later.
UPDATE 7-24-13: I have received the RE-replacement disc from Warner Bros. The "Weekday Afternoon Live" episode is finally fixed. I have watched most of the disc and everything else seems to be fine. If I find any more errors I will post them but for now all is well. This was truly a good show, it's too bad this disc problem had to mar the final release of the regular series. I am hoping the Spring Break special and Night Ghoulery will be released soon, hopefully complete and error free.
44 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2013
I just purchased the August 20th release of this DVD set, and I can confirm that the second half of "Weekday Afternoon Live" has been fixed. Be aware that there are two listings on Amazon - the original May 28th release date, and the fixed release on August 20th.
on June 26, 2013
I loved "Tiny Toons" in the 90's and I was disappointed when it went off the air. Several years ago, seasons 1 and 2 were released and I thought they were they complete series until I realized that many of my favorite episodes were not on either season. The Plucky Duck as a baby episodes "Water Go Down the Hole" and "Ellalator Go Up" are both on Season 4.
on May 3, 2017
fantastic end to one of the first best Spielberg cartoon series the second is animaniacs i now own ALL 4 volumes of Tiny Toons a great childhood memory i will be passing down
on June 14, 2013
Mostly just a collection of funny cartoons, but there are a few gems among these toons. I especially liked two-tone town (because I'm a big fan of older cartoons and I like cute cartoon foxes), Buster's directorial review (Babs turns into a REAL bunny, and Plucky, Hampton, Shirly, and Elmyra all get hit with anvils while singing anvilholma. Beat THAT!), and episodes like A cat's eye view, and It's a Wonderful Tiny Toons Christmas Special provided the right amount of heart to pull things together.
on March 24, 2017
Hopefully this one is the updated fixed version. Thank you.
on March 24, 2017
Great thanks
on June 29, 2013
If you grew up in the 90s you should remember tiny toons. this set has one problem. the episode of Weekday afternoon live on the final 10 min is over lapped with the episode Toon tvs last 10 min. so you end up watching it again. so the final 10 minutes of weeday afternoon live are missing. but the rest of the set plays fine. still a great show.
on July 26, 2014
I love tiny toons! One of my favorite cartoons as I was growing up. I'm still waiting for WB to release the rest of the series! Please hurry so I can complete my collection! The cartoons are the same as I remember, no complaints about the Dvds.
on January 27, 2015
I'm a big fan of the Tiny Toon..... it was the cartoon I watched when I was a kid... So on movie night or lazy weekend it's a great a flash back and laugh to share with my son.