Frontier Co-op Stevia Herb, Green Powder, Certified Organic | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni
- GREEN STEVIA HERB - Frontier Co-op Green Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana), also known as sweetleaf or sugar leaf, is a perennial herb native to South America where it has been used for over 1,000 years.
- VERSATILE USES - Green stevia herb is among the sweetest substances in nature, which is why it has been used for centuries as a sugar alternative. It is high in phytochemicals, and serves well with warm beverages such as coffee or tea. It is also a great addition to cold drinks such as lemonade and sun tea.
- NATURALLY SWEET - Frontier Co-op Green Stevia Herb Powder is finely ground and easy to add. It has a sweet, delicious, and refreshing taste with no smell or aroma. It's ready to use with no preparation needed.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC - We use only the best stevia leaves, handpicked from stevia plants and cultivated in Paraguay, Spain, and India. This product is 100% certified organic and non-irradiated. There are no artificial chemicals or additives used at any stage of manufacturing.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Frontier Co-op Organic Green Stevia Herb Powder is a plant-based sweetener that is commonly used as a substitute for artificial, low-calorie sweeteners. It is the perfect alternative if you want to enjoy sweet foods but do not want to spike your blood sugar levels.
Our green stevia powder is potent – a little goes a long way! Green stevia herb powder works well when added to coffee, tea or even freshly made lemonade. It can also be used to sweeten smoothies, green drinks, and fruit salads.
Best uses: Cold and hot tea, coffee, smoothies, ice cream, yogurt, chewing gum, soft drinks, salads, sauces, bread, pickled foods, prepared vegetables, and seafood.
- 1 pound bulk bag (16 ounces)
- Organic certified, non-irradiated
- High-quality, green stevia herb powder
- Extra sweet and ready to use
- Botanical name: Stevia rebaudiana
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 4.7 x 2.3 inches; 1.05 Pounds
- UPC : 089836026897
- Manufacturer : Frontier Co-op
- ASIN : B008SJTKUG
Best Sellers Rank:
#42,502 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #190 in Stevia Sugar Substitutes
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Stevia Herb
Dried Stevia Leaf, use as sugar to your taste. We don't make any claims other than provide 100% Real, unprocessed Stevia Leaves.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.