Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
StewMac Pickup Routing Template for Tele Guitar, for Pickguard Rout, Neck Pickup
Enhance your purchase
- Create perfectly shaped pickup cavities every time
- Accurate template placement is easy—crystal clear routing templates allow you to see the guitar body underneath
- Simply align the template's laser etched centerlines with the markings on your guitar to get placement right every time
- Correct depth measurements are etched right on the template, so you don't need to puzzle over cavity dimensions, we've done that work for you
- A thickness of 3/8" means you get good contact betweeb the router bearing and the template without using shims
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Create perfectly shaped pickup cavities every time.
Accurate template placement is easy—crystal clear routing templates allow you to see the guitar body underneath. Simply align the template's laser etched centerlines with the markings on your guitar to get placement right every time.
StewMac's improved templates are now thicker with smooth laser-cut edges. Correct depth measurements are etched right on the template, so you don't need to puzzle over cavity dimensions, we've done that work for you.
"These improved, thicker templates mean I don't have to shim or double up templates to get contact with the router bearing." — Erick Coleman, guitar repairman and StewMac tech advisor
This Pickup Routing Template for Tele® Guitar is for routing the neck pickup cutout in the pickguard.
- Thickness: 3/8" (9.53mm)
- Outer dimension: 5-7/8" x 3-7/8" (149.22mm x 98.42mm)
- Clear acrylic
- Laser etched centerlines and depth measurements
- Countersunk holes for anchoring the template with flathead screws
Create precision cavities every time: Align the template's centerlines with those you drew on your guitar. All you need is double-stick tape to keep the template in place. Optional: use flat head screws dropped into the counter-sunk holes—the router glides right over them. Use your router to lower a ball-bearing router bit (not included) into the wood and make several shallow passes until the bearing rides smoothly along the template edge. When the bearing can ride against the cavity wall, remove the template so you can rout to the recommended depth engraved on your template.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|