SthAbt - 54pcs Wood Burning Kit Set Adjustable Temperature Pyrography Pen Leather Stamping Art with Carving Embossing Soldering Tips Stencil for Beginner and Professionals
- All in one - This item included a 30W pyrography pen, eombossing, soldering tips, letter stencils, key rings, bamboo chips, and also transfer paper for wood projects
- Great for First Project - This compact set included all simple tools you need for first project. When you get experienced, you can create a large wooden plate decoration
- Adjustable Temperature - You can adjust the temperature when working on different materials, leather or wood, or even PCB soldering, practise make perfect in controlling temperature
- Wide Application - Ideal tool for any hobbyist who performing soldering jobs, working with styrofoam, cutting stencils or burning designs into wood or leather
- Safe Tips - The tips heat up in short time, NEVER touch the tip with your skin or put it near to flammable substance when it is in use. Always rest it in the stand and stay away from children
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- 1 x 30W Adjustable Temperature Pyrography Pen
- 6 x Soldering Tips
- 14 x Wood Embossing Tips
- 5 x Wood Burning Tips
- 9 x Alphabet Stencils
- 10 x Vintage Bronze Key Rings
- 75 x Carbon Papers
- 4 x Circle Bamboo ( For keychain making)
- 1 x Square Bamboo ( For cup coaster making)
- 1 x Hot Knife Chuck
- 1 x Blade
- 1 x Metal Stand
- 1 x Carrying Zip Bag
Material: Copper + Iron
Power Supply: 110V, 30W
How to Use
1. Draw an outline with the help of carbon paper on the wood surface
2. Choose a suitable tip put it on the device ( Do not screw it very tight)
3. Connect the device to a 110V power outlet ( make sure the pen in hang on the stand)
4. Wait 3-5 minutes for it to heat up
5. Start burning the drawing on the wood surface
6. Leave it unplug for hours and remove the tip make sure the device is completely cool down.
7. Tips : All metals would melt down after a long heating, please remove the tip when it is cool down, it's not only protect you, but also the tips.
1. PLEASE keep it away from children. Do NOT allow to be used it as a toy.
2. PLEASE use it in a well ventilated space.
3. Please use a work glove to change tips.
4. *****Change the tips ONLY when the pen is cool down. Because the tips is soft and expanded when it is in high temperature.*****