Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sticker Activity ABC: Over 100 Stickers with Coloring Pages (Sticker Activity Fun) Paperback – August 19, 2008
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Roger Priddy left school at 16 with just one qualification―in art. He went to Berkshire College of Art and Design and trained as an illustrator. His first job in children's books was working with the publisher Peter Usborne, at Usborne Publishing, and then he worked with Peter Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley, where he spent 16 years. Priddy became Creative Director of DK's Children's Division and was Managing Director of the children's mass market publisher Funfax when it was acquired by DK.
In 2000, he created Priddy Books with John Sargent at St Martin's Press to create innovative and imaginative titles for children, from first books for babies through early reference titles for older children. Since then, over 30 million copies of Roger's 200 plus books have sold worldwide, with five of his books―My Big Animal, My Big Truck, Happy Baby Words, Happy Baby Colors and Puppy and Friends―each selling over one million copies. He is also the author of Big Board First 100 Words; Big Board Books Colors, ABC, Numbers; and Bright Baby Noisy Monsters. His creativity has been recognized with numerous industry awards. Priddy lives in London with his wife Zena and their four children.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We home home school, she is the youngest and can be a bit of pest while I am trying to do classes with her older siblings. I recently made her a busy box, I added things she can do while we work. Sticker books are her favorite part of the box.
What I like about this one is that it is educational, it is never to early to start letter recognition. The front half is a sticker book and the back half is a color book. She loves it.
I would buy again to give to someone else and recommend this to other.
2) Good way for children to learn the word.
3) Very colorful, using real picture.
4) Stickers are categorized by the alphabet, and each alphabet has a small question for children to think. ie. "A" has apple, ant, ax, and astronaut. "Where would you travel to if you were an astronaut?" "W" has wolf, wheelbarrow, and watering can. "Which of these belong in the yard?"
1) As some of other reviewers mentioned, since the sticker pages cannot be torn off, the flipping back and forth to find sticker and the right page is a little cumbersome. I ended up cutting off the sticker pages with scissors. (Tearing off by hand was hard. I ended up ripping the page in wrong place.)
2) Stickers are pretty thin, so some stickers got ripped when my daughter (2 yr 2 mo) tried to peel it off.
3) Some silhouette is too close to the book binding, so it was harder to place the sticker properly.
Most recent customer reviews
See picture.Sticker Early Learning: ShapesRead more