Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sticker Dolly Dressing Around the World Paperback – January, 2011
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Not commercial or based on TV characters, which is kind of a relief.
2. The people in the scenes are usually wearing very modest underwear and the child goes to the sticker pages and chooses clothing to put on the people. (Lots of accessories, too.)
3. Sticker pages tell you what scene the clothing is meant to go on.
4. Educational value. Yes! The ballet book features famous ballets, not random scenes. The Around the World book takes you to different countries and lets you dress people of various cultures in their traditional outfits. The historical fashion one features specific eras in different countries.
5. Diversity. Although there's lots of Western culture (USA/Europe) in these books, there is also some diversity. Not all the people are white, yay, and the places you visit include many non-Western countries and cultures.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We are adding this into our homeschool this year as we learn about other countries and cultures. My daughter is very excited to use this book.Published 11 months ago by Lea
This is a wonderful book. My daughter loved it! I recommend it.Published on July 13, 2014 by Sylverdollar
I liked this book because it was educational and gives my daughter the opportunity to see how different cultures dress. A quite activity to do in church or on long car drives.Published on April 3, 2013 by S. Work
It's a nice book, but kids need help layering stickers onto the dolls in the right order. The stickers are also easy to tear and so need to be handled gently.Published on March 30, 2013 by leofelis
My six year old grand daughter was ecstatic with this Christmas gift. Just wished a greater availality of similar items and a little bit cheaper pricing!!Published on March 5, 2013 by doroth
I used this book with my 4 year old daughter. She loved it! I really like how the designers allow children to dress the entire person- even garments that get covered up at a later... Read morePublished on April 21, 2012 by K. de Vera