Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sticker Dolly Dressing Around the World Paperback – January 1, 2011
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
'The perfect gift for any girl 5+. The quality is great too, and if you make a mistake the stickers peel off easily without damaging. 10/10!' - The Mile Long Bookshelf blog; 'The Sticker Dolly Dressing series is a great example of why Usborne's activity books are brilliant value, packed with huge amounts of quality stickers and multiple scenes. The publisher gets its titles spot-on for children of 5+' - The Bookseller --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Not commercial or based on TV characters, which is kind of a relief.
2. The people in the scenes are usually wearing very modest underwear and the child goes to the sticker pages and chooses clothing to put on the people. (Lots of accessories, too.)
3. Sticker pages tell you what scene the clothing is meant to go on.
4. Educational value. Yes! The ballet book features famous ballets, not random scenes. The Around the World book takes you to different countries and lets you dress people of various cultures in their traditional outfits. The historical fashion one features specific eras in different countries.
5. Diversity. Although there's lots of Western culture (USA/Europe) in these books, there is also some diversity. Not all the people are white, yay, and the places you visit include many non-Western countries and cultures.