Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 108 reviews
on November 27, 2012
The first most people heard of Cher Lloyd's 'Sticks & Stones' was the first US single 'Want U Back' - a fairly annoying song, but catchy nonetheless. It also has a lot more clever lyricism than you will find on many 'break up' songs, incorporating a satirical nature and a type of self-influence when the singer tries to tell herself that she's not jealous, but clearly the guy didn't think this through. This type of clever lyricism was the first thing that stood out to me about Cher Lloyd.

Swagger Jagger is one of my favorite songs of the year, and I'm sad it didn't get more radio play in the US. This song is simply incredible - catchy, danceable, and Cher Lloyd demonstrates just how versatile she is - great rapper with an excellent singing voice.

Oath rounds the album out and is a perfectly welcome new BFF song for the teenage girl

When asked to explain Cher Lloyd, I usually compare her to Ke$ha, only with less glitter and more talent - an actual singing voice and an actual rapping voice, and the stage presence to hold her own with the big girls. Cher Lloyd is a welcome addition to the girl pop-music culture and stands alongside Karmin as one of my favorite new rap/pop combination efforts of the year. I'm very excited to see what Cher Lloyd brings us in the future - this girl has got some serious skills!
on March 7, 2016
One granddaughter wanted this...then the others...then... Let's face it. As a Grandfather, when a teenaged (or pre-teen) granddaughter asks for a particular item, and it's their birthday...you make every attempt to get it for them. I have MANY granddaughters (and two neurotic grandsons). I DID ask their parents if this was okay for them. I haven't heard Cher Lloyd, but it certainly made my granddaughter(s), happy to get this CD.
on October 27, 2012
I went on amazon looking for Cher Lloyd's new CD. Since she has two versions of the same CD (the US and UK version, they both share the same songs but some songs replace the other songs on the two albums), I wanted the two extra songs on the US version from the UK version. However, this album is NOT the deluxe version, as it states in the title. It does NOT have the two extra tracks I wanted. I suggest that people look for the REAL US bonus track. I do not suggest getting the UK version because it does not share some of the same songs on the US track.
on May 30, 2013
Cher Lloyd must have been infused with a rambunctious personality at a young age because she has integrated that attitude into her music quite convincingly. She's got swag and she's not afraid to show it. One moment her audience is rocking along with Want U Back and the next moment she has reduced them to tears with End Up Here. I usually don't like to spend a lot of money on music, but this was one purchase I not only do not regret but also recommend to all of my friends.
on August 16, 2012
Not only for the young people! One of the best CD's I own. I followed Cher on X-Factor and pre-X-Factor on YouTube. Can't wait for her follow on album and hope she does a song like her Telephone cover. Can't stop listening to all the music on the CD and on YouTube.

This extremely talented lady has a great story behind her ascent and is very inspiring to the young and old. Look out for great things to come. She will be very very very famous soon.
on August 8, 2013
I PURCHASED THIS CD PRIMARILY FOR MY DAUGHTER, AND LIKE USUAL...I AM LOVING IT MORE THAN HER. THIS ARTIST IS JUST SO....TALENTED!!!!

SHE IS PERFORMING @ A SMALL VENUE IN NYC ....SHE SOLD OUT IN 3 HOURS!!!! AMAZING!
ONE MINOR DISAPPOINTMENT WITH THE CD - THERE IS ONE SONG THAT IS A DIFFERENT VERSION
THAN THE VIDEO I HAD SEEN ELIMINATING HER FEATURED GUEST, BUT AN AWESOME SONG, NONETHELESS!!!
on March 1, 2013
My kids loves this album. They listened to it all the time on my Kindle Fire. I bought the whole album for $5.00. What a deal.
on January 27, 2012
Despite racism against Travelers and general teenage hatred this albums has gone No#1 along with three singles from the album. Fun up tempo tunes along with some posh production made this album perfect for generating top pop tunes for a first time album. We already know from X Factor that this diva in the making even more to offer in the future. All in all a fun CD to pop in the player and lift your mood.
on December 20, 2012
Saw her initial performance on XFactor UK and could not stop watching her videos through the season. She's got a great voice, attitude and look. I know a bunch of these songs are going mainstream now, and I'm sure many more will also go. Album also seems to stay true to the artist she wanted to be when she began her journey on XFactor, which is something I don't think always happens on these shows.
on September 15, 2016
Looking forward to the new album Cher, you're one of my Favorites :) Luv ya!!