Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on December 12, 2016
I returned the Kindle version for a refund because the first recipe I was interested in making (Black-Bottom Cupcakes) directs the baker to combine mascarpone, powdered sugar, and other ingredients that notably are not listed in the ingredients.
on April 8, 2016
Good book and can't wait to try the recipes. The only issue is there are not a lot of pictures in it so you don't know how some should come out looking. The pictures would be nice for a reference. I'll update once I cook some of the recipes to see if they work properly.
on June 30, 2016
I'm a big fan of recipe books. There are great recipes in here, but I wish there were more pictures.
on September 25, 2010
This is a great dessert book! First, there is nothing diet about this cookbook; it is all about full-fat, seriously indulgent desserts. There are lots of pictures along with the recipes, which is nice. It's also a fun read with lots of personal notes accompanying the recipes.

My favorite recipe is the sticky toffee pudding. I had never made sticky toffee pudding before, but it was rich and super satisfying. One small asterisk to this book: watch the yields in the recipes. For example, the sticky toffee pudding says that it makes 12 servings, which are baked in a muffin tin. My (standard) muffin tin was overflowing with batter once it began to rise in the oven, and I ended up with 12 conjoined puddings that looked nothing like the pretty picture. Not a huge deal since I wasn't serving them to company, but it's just something to note. Overall, though, it's a fun cookbook with some delicious recipes.
on June 15, 2016
Awesome recipes but not every one has a photo. I'm very visual when trying new recipes so it really helps to see what it "should" look like.
on July 12, 2017
Someone gifted me this book years ago, and it has some really great recipes. Some of our family's favorite sweets are from this book. And so, I decided to pass this treasure along to a friend in the hopes she could find some new recipes or idea. Really like this book, there's something to be said for a cookbook instead of googling a recipe.
on January 28, 2012
I love cooking, but I'm not much of a baker and when I do bake, it ends up being the same old tired thing over and over (apple cake, brownies, and chocolate chip cookies pretty much round out my repertoire). This book has helped me break out of my rut! It is not only adorable, but also has tons of easy and delicious recipes for desserts that are more unique than I could ever come up with myself! I've used the book a lot for unique ideas for desserts for dinner parties or just for something different for my family. If you're looking for solid recipes for the classics, this probably isn't your cup of tea. If you'd like to try some different dishes and unique presentations of classics, this one should be your go-to. The book is also absolutely adorable and makes a fantastic gift! I've given a few away with a little spatula as gifts to my baking-inclined friends and they've all absolutely loved it! In some cases, they've even baked out of the book for dinner/book club parties.
on October 12, 2016
I found several recipes that I want to try in this cookbook of desserts.I'm so glad I bought it.
on December 9, 2016
JUST MADE ONE THIS MORNING ITS COOLING NOW
on May 31, 2016
I love it. I have already tried three recipes on two weeks and am looking forward to more.