Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on January 22, 2011
As a Pastor I am always looking for creative ways to communicate the Bible to my congregation.
This is a great little resource for memorable sermon illustrations.
It includes 52 object lessons/illustrations covering passages and truths throughout the bible. This is not a commentary, and does not include transcripts for sermons, just 52 great ideas to help your church members connect with the passage.

The major con with this book is the price. [...]The included Cd-rom with printable activities is a nice addition, but we are not using these.

I would love to see this in an online form, with an expanding library. Many of us find new and creative ways every week to bring the Bible to life for our members, and an online resource would be awesome.

These are more than written illustration, and collected articles. They are fun and engaging sermon starters designed to get the whole family interested.

I really enjoy this resource and have used many of the ideas, but the best part has been how these ideas have helped me open up my thinking on communicating, and given me more freedom in my weekly sermons.

Part of our church culture is play, so these ideas fit well with who we are, we love play, and fun, and know you can have fun while learning. Sticky Faith is a great resource, just too pricey.
on April 8, 2016
Fast shipping, great service, excellent product! Accurate product description too!