BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 17, 2017
perfect
on July 29, 2014
Love using the labels year after year to make new student files; using the same folders.
on July 11, 2013
I use these labels to label fabric swatches and they stick very well to the fabric. They don't peel off by themselves and can even be removed and re-stuck if needed. I actually cut each label in half so I get twice the labels for the price. I haven't found a better label for my needs and I've tried many different labels before finding this one.
on August 21, 2017
They are great ... unfortunately the manufacturer is no longer making them.
on March 2, 2015
The labels are wonderful and can be used for many projects. The delivery time was really quick and the package arrived in great shape.
I was also pleasantly surprised to get such a large quantity of labels.
on January 13, 2013
These labels are great for my work. My boss in charge of supplies is kind of "cheap" with supplies so being able to reuse folders more than twice will make her super happy!
on May 22, 2016
Bought to use on item temporarily with no residue and performed great.
on October 28, 2013
I was happy to find this product on Amazon. I originally purchased from a local retailer but they no longer carry it. The number of labels that you get for the price is great! We use these labels at the clinic I work for. It saves wasted file folders!
on May 14, 2013
These are quite sticky and stay on my folders well, but yet can be removed (at least from pressboard) with no damage. I can now recycle my folders without stacking labels on top of each other ;-)
on August 28, 2013
Love these labels. They really stick but then are easy to get off. So easy to work with, and I love the fact I can change things out without making lines, attaching one label on top of another, etc. I have a nice easy filing system.