BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 27, 2013
Bought this Water Heater to use for the Kitchen Sink.
Cost a little to run the 220V wiring but was worth it.
The existing hot water line had a leak somewhere in the concrete floor so
I had to condemn it.
Just a couple of Flex lines, a dual angle stop valve and the 220V wiring of course
and you are good.
Water was as hot or even hotter than expected.
Water flow entering the heater was varied and still the heater worked fine.
This heater should be better than the 110V since it would use less current.
Excellent buy.
1 star missing for no LED panel or even a single LED power light.
on June 22, 2008
I wanted a mini water heater in my remodeled bathroom. After having it professionally installed, the plumber told me that he thinks the until is working, but....there is no hot water coming out of the faucet. I called the company and told them the unit clicks on but no hot water.

They told me i must use the .65 per minute water flow limiter that comes with the unit. I didn't see one when i opened the box, so i went around looking in three different places for a water limiter of .65.

Most people laughed when I told them what i wanted, saying that amount would barely wash your hands at that low of a flow rate and mixing it with cold water might make it feel instantly cool.

It seems that this unit is a waste of money. Perhaps a mini water tank would be a better purchase.
22 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2009
I'd like to first of all comment on other postings which gave the impression of how terrible this product is. On the contrary, this product is the best I have ever bought. It clearly states the Voltage rating as 220-240V so if you buy it without reading the technical details then you can only have yourself to blame. You should ask for the 110V rating if you live in North America and do not have a dual domestic electrical system (110/220~240V). Although it does involve some plumbing work, it is not as if one has to assemble a space shuttle. Please get an ordinary plumber who is able to connect a T-joint PVC pipe from your cold water source in the bathroom to the INLET of the Heater (Blue Dot) and the outlet of heater to your existing hot water line. As regarding a professional Electrician, I don't really know why these guys are asking for such. All you need to get is a 3-PIN plug and connect to the bare wires (Pig Tail) of heater and switch on the unit, and you are ready to go. Maximum installation time including plumbing shouldn't be more than an HOUR. Anything more than that means you are DEFINITELY DOING SOMETHING UNCALLED FOR!
on July 31, 2017
I have to agree with all the other 1 star reviews of this product - it cuts down the water flow dramatically, the water never gets above 95 degrees, and every time it kicks on or off the lights that are on the same AC circuit cut out. I bought 3 of these hoping they would work in both bathrooms and the kitchen, and none of them do the job, in the least. STAY AWAY
on March 20, 2017
It did exactly what it said it would do, but I didn't do enough research before purchasing. I bought it for a hand washing sink, which is required to be at least 100 degrees. At optimal flow the specs say it will raise temperature 46 degrees, which it did. The problem is that incoming water was 50 degrees, so at best I could get it up to the mid to high 90's. Would work much better in places where incoming water temp is higher.
on April 6, 2016
Bought it for my dad to put in his greenhouse. Heats up his ground water about 20-25 degrees above normal. Easy to install. Directions limited. Has three wires...ground, hot, aux.
on April 22, 2014
This unit was purchased for a sink only. It's on an electrical service on its own as the instructions stated. I'm using city water so it's not entering the system as very cold water as one would find in a well. I installed the diffuser supplied on the spout that reduces the water flow and the water is barely warm. I'm sorry I spent the money. I should have purchased a small water heater.
on January 17, 2015
In cold climates you will have to acclimate the feed water to room temperature to get heat. For me it's at best a tepid water heater with horrible pressure, nothing even close to hot, and yes, I did install the correct aerator.
on April 10, 2016
It's Hot!
on July 13, 2015
Too low flow on water and did not heat properly