|Price:||$11.60 + $2.25 shipping|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.86 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stiff Scott 7.5 Inch Cock and Balls Dildo
- Realistic appearance and feel
- Compatible with most strap-on harnesses
- Flat balls base makes this dildo ideal for use with strap-on harnesses
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer information on package or manufacturers site
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Stiffness/give is exactly what I wanted. More flexible than other dildos I've encountered, but not too much give. More lifelike than dildo-esque. This product will also warm up as it's exposed to body heat which adds to its lifelike feel.
2. Cost. Great deal for the price.
3. Appearance. Lifelike look, good color and detail.
1. Questionable material. There is no indication that I can find anywhere of the material of this product-- which is important to know with insertables. I assume from the cost and smell that it's made of PVC/rubber/plastic (not silicone) and therefore likely has dangerous cancer-causing phthalates. In other words, this product must ALWAYS be used with a condom.
This also means that there is no indication of how to clean this product. Silicone toys may be boiled to be disinfected. This product likely cannot be disinfected and is therefore unsafe to share EVEN AFTER cleaning.
Thirdly, since the material is unknown, the type of compatible lubricant is also a mystery. But since it must always be used with condoms, that's less of an issue.
2. Smell. This product has a strong odor that I can only describe as Barbie dolls and baby powder. I have washed it with anti-bacterial soap, but it will need a few more washes until the odor diminishes, I expect.
3. Suction is unfortunately inadequate. However, the inclusion of 'balls' in the design is good for grip.
4. Uncomfortable ridge. The design of the 'head' of the product is somewhat too large for the 'body' which makes for an uncomfortable ridge on the top side of the dildo. At least, I find it uncomfortable. Perhaps you won't.
5. Size/Thickness. This dildo is about the size of the largest sex partner I've ever had. I wouldn't recommend this product for beginners. It's pretty sizable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
BIG for sure in every sense of the word and uncomfortable unless you're use to the length and girth size. Smell never goes away and lost that flesh tone color. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Rachel M
First of all, this is pretty big. I'm younger and live with my parents, so I can't really afford to buy another one, so I carved mine down to size. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Genova
its fine but I hate the strong smell. I had to purchase another dildo solely because of the smell on this one. Read morePublished on July 17, 2014 by Mary
This is not a dildo,this is a totem,it's really big,it's impossible to use neither for anal or vagina,dont recommand it at all,save your money.Published on August 4, 2013 by hassani