Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 11, 2016
I needed some extra paddles for if I had guests over that wanted to play doubles. I own a few nicer paddles, but it gives them an unfair advantage when playing against these stiga paddles. I would recommend this for beginner players or children who aren't serious about the game. The paddles don't have great feel and you can't put spin and power on the ball due to the rubber quality.

Pros
+inexpensive
+comes with 3 star balls
+Feels comfortable in hand

Cons
-Cheap
-Aren't meant for performance

Tips
If you are buying these for a competitive game, it means all players should use these paddles to level the playing field
I would recommend saving up and buying better paddles.
on November 29, 2016
This is my first product feedback on Amazon.
I loved this ping pong set as this is what I wanted for as a beginner. I have used it more than 20 days over last two months and it hasn't broken yet/wore off. Over the time I unintentionally banged it few times against the table side and still no issues.
I would certainly recommend it to all entry level players. Once you get comfortable with your game, you will realize that it is not what would be preferred by a skilled player (very well aligned with product specifications). I might use it for few more months before I move to the next level.
on February 1, 2016
Decent set for the price. These don't spin or control the ball nearly as well as a Killerspin JET300, but they are also much lighter than that paddle. I think both the Killerspin JET300 and the Butterfly Flail paddles are much better than these, but my teenage kids like these best because they think the Killerspin JET300 is too heavy, and the Butterfly Flail is too fast (too easy to hit the ball long) for their taste.
on March 14, 2016
My fiancee and I just got into ping pong since her building's leisure room has opened, and we decided to get our own set since we didn't want to rely on clean, working paddles from the front office. The paddles and balls are exactly what I thought they would be and perform as designed. Build quality seems pretty good and we've had no issues so far (about a month of use) but I will say that holding the paddle with a traditional chinese grip, my fiancee's fingers have been getting irritated due to the 90 degree edges/rubber.
on March 9, 2011
I was tired of the old paddels that came with the table. The winter competition was getting mundane. I bought this kit and it took our little group to a whole new level. I never new what a difference a new softer paddle and ping pong balls with some grip left on them could do for game. This was a great buy for the money I consider it a stepping stone to yet another level of ping pong play.
on June 28, 2017
I've been using these paddles for over a year now, and they are holding up great. Nice feel, good grip, and my 6 year old and adult friends both find them very comfortable. Definitely will repurchase when and if these paddles ever wear down.
on November 1, 2017
I just started to get my kids into playing table tennis and I still had my old rackets from a decade ago which had seen better days. These are solid paddles and you can get a decent amount of spin. Other reviews knocked that they were not finished/varnished, but I see no issues with that as they are sanded smooth. That might be an issue if being used/stored outside, but inside no issues. Worked great, good price.
on February 20, 2016
The paddle themselves will definitely change your game play. I tend to want to kill the ball with the less padded paddles and they never give the correct spin and go far whereas these paddles allow for power and spin shot combos. They also come with great playing balls, much better than the average store bought balls. Very impressive set and would highly recommend for competitive game play.
on January 20, 2014
Just as previous reviews have stated - the rubber on these paddles come off WAY too quickly and easily.
You would like to believe that if this item is coupled with such a nice, expensive table that the quality would match.
But it does not. I would save your money and buy paddles from a local store in the event you have to return or exchange them.
I have not yet contacted the company for a refund or exchange as the paddles themselves still work, but I will if only for the feedback informing the company that their adhesive needs attention!!
on May 27, 2017
Perfect set! I bought extra balls and paddles too, but this is a great all in one choice. I used it on a picnic table and it worked great. Would definitely recommend!!