Stiga STS410Q Table Tennis Table
|Price:||$989.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy-to-set-up table-tennis table with innovative Quickplay design
- Tool-free installation comes together in 3 minutes or less
- One-inch tournament blue playing surface and 2-inch steel support apron
- Four-inch silver mag ball-bearing wheels and two-inch self-opening legs
- Measures 60 x 30 x 108 inches (W x H x D); one-year limited warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item Stiga STS410Q Table Tennis Table
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||1 Stop Camera & Appliances||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||1 Stop Camera & Appliances||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||60 x 108 x 30 in||57 x 64 x 8 in||57 x 62 x 6.75 in||60 x 108 x 30 in||60 x 108 x 30 in||60 x 108 x 30 in|
The Stiga STS410Q table tennis table offers easy set-up and enhanced play features. This table was engineered with our own patented Quickplay design with no tools required and assembly in 3 minutes or less. You can enjoy all the fun Stiga has to offer in table tennis with virtually no work. Playback and storage positions on 4" silver mag ball-bearing wheels can be utilized with easy mobility. Includes tournament grade net and posts for performance play.
Tired of dealing with ping-pong tables that take more time to put together than the average surround sound system? Turn to the STS410Q, which features Stiga's Quickplay design for quick and easy setup. Engineered for tool-free installation in three minutes or less, the table offers all the table tennis fun that Stiga has to offer with virtually none of the work. Construction details include a 1-inch tournament blue playing surface, a 2-inch steel support apron, and 2-inch square self-opening legs. And thanks to the 4-inch silver mag ball-bearing wheels, the table moves easily to a corner for storage. The table, which includes a tournament-grade net and posts for performance play, measures 60 by 30 by 108 inches (W x H x D) and carries a one-year limited warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
When we were ready to put it together, with 2 strong men and little me, we were able to put the table together in just 10 minutes. I was amazed how quick it really was. Now the Net took a little longer to put together, another 15 minutes, but that's because we "refused" to read the instruction. So read the instruction and it would only take 5 minutes to put the net properly on the table. The net may not be as nice as you'd expect for what you pay for the table, but secured properly, it is suitable [for now] and most importantly tight.
The table is a beautiful table and the 1 inch thickness does make a difference so if you can afford a 1 inch table, go for it! The ball bounces nicely and the table is VERY sturdy. The tables we've played on have all been 3/4 inch.
My family and friends will definitely enjoy this table for years to come. I've already received request to host a ping pong tourney! So if you are interested in this table, buy it. You will not be disappointed.
Thank you Amazon for the great table, your free shipping and no tax :)
This is truly a table worthy of being used in organized Table Tennis play and easily satisfactory for lesser demanding play.
All of our play participants are happy with the one-inch thick table top, the ease of opening and closing, portability, and are happy that we have two great tables. The tables are well worth the cost. We ordered the first one based on the well-known name (Stiga) and the one-inch thickness. The thickness was a pre-requisite that we knew would give truer bounces of the ball. The portability was a delight and we are happy that the table has 4-inch casters.
1. We looked at stores near us and all the tables were "light" and not strong. They weren't weak, just not strong.
2. I wanted a most sturdy table, and one with a thick top, not 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch.
3. I wanted something with thick legs and with thick frames and large wheels.
4. I wanted to spend under 300.00- 400.00 but was not just that happy with the thinner, less strong tables. I compared this to say, having a fold out plastic table, or a wood fold out table. Remember those portable tables to use for guests and occasions? The ones now are all plastic and light, the old ones were freakishly heavy and very durable. This is how I campare the lighter Ping Pong Tables to this Stiga STS 410Q which I bought.
5. Easy to put together, but you need at least 2 adults and one mature younger kid!
6. If Ceva is the delivering carrier like they were with mine, be careful, they left this outside my house, as they delivered it a week early (nice, very cool), but I have a stucco house and a 350 lb carton leaning on the stucco created damage.
7. If they leave it outside, you will need help to bring it in your house, or if you have a "good" handtruck.
8. The table is sturdy, you can set it up in 30 minutes or less, It is easy to position and you can be playing quickly.
9. The table comes with no paddle or balls, so be sure to buy some from Amazon as well.
10. I feel that this is a high quality product, a most durable product.
11. Even though I spent twice as much that I wanted, I can assure you that over the life of owning this product, I am saving money. I still compare the other tables at the stores and am thoroughly convinced I made the best purchase! The one's at the store are all, less sturdy.
Get it and enjoy it. I am!