Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

• Still
  • Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on March 1, 2017
Love this soundtrack and I love them together as a couple I would recommend this to anybody
on December 19, 2009
The songs are intimate, skillful, varied, and saturated with the joy of being in love with God. This album has become near and dear to my heart; we can't stop listening to it since we downloaded it! My wife wanted to go to a bookstore and buy it, but it's a blessing that Amazon has the power of the "instant Christmas present".

This album has become and will always be special to me! My wife had a condition which had progressed to a place of her needing a double lung transplant. She'd been prayed for by the church and encouraged (we are grateful for the prayers of so many!). In July of this year, she was healed: God used her doctors and technology to touch my wife and give her new lungs while insuring that nothing went wrong. My wife certainly didn't have enough air to sing before her surgery, being on oxygen. Now 5 months later, to hear her sing "Close to You (Track 2!!)" to me is a gift that ONLY God could have given. There were tears of joy and wonder both in the power of the song and in her newly re-found ability to sing.

To some listeners (as shared in one or two reviews) this album may come across as "more secular than gospel". I cannot agree. He has touched Bebe and Cece to minister a wonderful album of encouragement, intimacy and worship... I couldn't miss their joy in the use of the gift that God has given them, the strength they have in one another and their adoration of God (especially in "Grace", "He Can Handle It" and "Changed My World").

We say grace over food and pronounce it blessed - and then we eat it until we've had our fill. I've done the same with this album - and keep going back for more, getting generous portions. I'm not full yet. I think you will enjoy it too - and maybe draw a little closer to power of the love of God.
on January 10, 2010
To God be all the Glory!!! Although it has been 15 years since their last release, Bebe & CeCe is STILL a favorite of mines. You can always tell good music by the untimeliness of its release, but yet, it still uplifts and inspires. It's just like God's glory; regardless, of how old the Word of God is, its effect remains the same, from everlasting to everlasting. So is His annointing on Bebe & CeCe's music. My favorite: "I FOUND LOVE". I gave it to my girlfriend and her husband's for their first Christmas present. They were married in October 2009; five months after they met, and I KNOW IT'S A GOD THANG. Many would say, she is crazy but I told her with God, there are NO timelimits. He moves in His timing and He aligns His children according to His perfect will and not our conscientous thoughts. They have enjoyed the entire CD and plan to make it a part of their anniversary celebration for years to come. Thanks, BeBe & CeCe, you all are a TRUE blessing from God...keep making GREAT ANOINTED music, and I will continue to wait for each release. Blessings of Love and Peace. Oh, I forgot to say, at the moment, I'm in the Armed Forces serving in Qatar in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. I left my CD at home but could not wait 6 months (my return home date) before I could listen to it again...therefore, I'm buying my 4th copy (other copies I gave to friends, LOL).
on January 9, 2010
Although I have been a long time fan of the Winans, I'm rather disappointed with this release. The sibling duo has traditionally blessed us with contemporary gospel hits that touch the spirit with a bit of a catchy beat. Unfortunately the best sound on the CD is the second track (Close to You) which has been highly played on radio nationwide, it set us with high expectations, perhaps too high. Further the lyrics are such that one cannot easily discern that its about a relationship with God. I hoped for so much more and so I am 'still waiting' for the classic and spiritually infused high quality combination of the previous releases. I'm still a fan though and optimistic about the next release.
on March 21, 2017
Love the songs
on October 10, 2009
From the moment I heard CeCe's voice holler, "Can't Make It Without You," I was captivated by the sounds of another Winans' hit. I pre-ordered my copy from Amazon.com. After I opened the box I was amazed at the beauty of CeCe, but when I looked at the back of the CD I was struck at how these two are beginning to look more and more like their Gospel Icon parents. But back to the album...back to CD. I appreciate the variety of the music, but Glory be to God, I can not ever get enough of "Grace"...love it over and over again. It does not matter to me if it is BeBe and CeCe or BeBe alone or CeCe alone The Winans brothers or Pastor Marvin alone. I LOVE THEM ALL. My preference is worship music to take me into an intimate moment with my Savior, Jesus Christ. Therefore my deepest desire is to have this duo go back in the studio after their tour and delight our Heavenly Father with simply worship similar to what CeCe did with Throne Room. Oh! To have BeBe and Marvin's voice added to something like that would be AWESOME! For me their need be no other artist to sing with the Winans family. There is no other sound like the sound of true Winans vocals or words written to music as Alvin Love did with "Change My World". Trust me, I have nothing against Mary Mary (love them), Vickie nor Donnie McClurkin but when it comes to having that authentic Winans sound...there simply is no other from Pops singing "This old train" to "Tomorrow" and now "Grace"...where oh where would I be without it!
Mrs. Connie Reeves
Las Vegas, Nevada
on October 25, 2009
I preordered this cd wanting to get the 'Close to you' single, but the rest of the cd was as equally awesome as that single!! I wasn't ready for what I heard!! From start to finish, this cd is EXCELLENT, OUTSTANDING, AMAZING, GLORIOUS!!! I love 'The Garden' song and 'Let It Be'. I cried when I heard 'The Garden' song and I was in my car driving when I heard it!! It painted a picture of how God wants our relationship with Him restored back to what it was before sin entered the world and it just ministered to me!! The title track 'Still' is awesome! I like how they incorporated all of their past songs in it! That was clever!! Close to you is wonderful and after hearing it on Sunday Best, I knew I had to have this song and cd!! I can't wait for tour to say the least!! You WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED with this cd!! I can go on and on about this cd, but I won't! This is a must have for your music collection!!
on October 23, 2009
I am a true fan of Bebe and CeCe and have followed their music and family for the last 25 years. From "Lost Without You" to "I'll Take You There" their music made me feel great about my Christianity since their music is "Christian Music" in it's finest. Just think of a track with BeBe, CeCe and Marvin on it all at the same time. That's right, the hottest track on this project is "Things" featuring all three. BeBe's vocals and songwriting skills remain constant, however, CeCe's vocals are rich and mature and full on this project. Other great cuts on the project are "Grace", "Close To You", and the Jamaican reggae jam "He Can Handle It". I will follow their music forever, since it's a true guarantee that every project produced by the duo is always sure to be a hit. "Glory To God".
on October 11, 2009
Let me just say that since I unwrapped my CD I have not stopped playing it. I immediately imported into my I-Tunes to play on my computer at home and added to my IPOD to play at work and the CD is in my car to hear during my long commute to work.

My sister offered to buy the CD from me this weekend in order for me to stop playing it. This CD is a must have for your collection.

There is a song for every musical taste on this CD and the messages are Awesome. My favorites are the title track 'Still', of course the hit 'Close To You', 'Things', 'Grace', 'The Garden', 'Never Thought' and 'I Found Love'.

Though I love them all there is something about 'I Found Love' that touches my soul. I agree that this will be a wedding favorite.

I cannot say enough about this CD.
on October 10, 2009
I have been patiently waiting for this album like an expectant mother waiting for her newborn. I knew that after 15 years these two would put out an album that would just blow right through the roof. It does not disappoint. From the very first track Bebe and Cece prove that they are still, refreshing, uplifting, and connected. Every note brings back memories of a family sitting around for the holidays. The CD just has a soulful, reverence and it makes you feel their love for each other and most important their love for God. One of the greatest gospel duo's ever has kept us waiting for nearly two decades but now that they're finally back with "Still" they are definitely back. Instant classic!