Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on May 29, 2012
I first heard of Au Revoir Simone through a free MP3 download from Amazon, and then from a program on NPR. The tune was very catchy and stuck in my heads for days, until I couldn't stand it anymore and ordered the CD. It features some pretty good Trip Hop rhythm along with interesting vocals that will just haunt you for days. It is quite addictive so just be careful if you purchase this CD.
on June 26, 2017
Always a pleasure.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 4, 2015
Easily my second favorite album of all time.
on October 8, 2010
This trio is an inspiring act to pick up a keyboard and create sounds.
I love their poetic lyrics, their sounds, that drum machine and I can't stop listening to them.

This whole album is great, I can't pick out a favorite song but I will say that ALL or Nothing was the main song I heard on their website that made me want to buy this cd.
on May 9, 2013
Honestly, I expected much less of au revoir Simone, I bought the cd because of the song "Shadows", but I found nice pieces hich really makes it a worthy material.
on October 31, 2011
Au Revoir Simone always continues to please! These girls deserve to be much more famous and recognized than they are!
on March 25, 2013
yaay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay y kehrksj hwekhr kerh kehr skhr kehr kehrkh skh skh ksjhsj
on June 10, 2009
This is another Great album by Au Revoir Simone. Their voices are like sweet butter and sound perfect together. The dreamy instrumentals create such a perfect background to their harmonic tones. I love their previous album The Bird of Song and was thrilled to hear that this album stands on firm ground in succession. I can't wait to crank it up in the car and swim in their sweet sounds.

When I hear their music, I feel like skipping through rolling fields of tall golden grass in the warm summer sun, singing for joy. They are fantastic!
on October 23, 2009
greater POTENTIAL -a destiny beyond simple pop
I heard them on the radio-and was intriqued enough to look here
they are young-yet seem to have a clue-a certain maturity
-they look bright-rather-they sound and look a lack of pretense and myopia

not your typical pop music;
a year of music theory
write about anything EXCEPT BF/GF/relationships
-been done to death; we need more music with insight, observations into the world around us-as it crumbles- music about the others

oblique lyrics always draw me which they seem to have an grasp of
graduate from the casio diversify instruments
I KNOW they would blossom and do really well

pop doesnt last