- Save 20% on Ionic Hair Straightener Brush with Heat Resistant Silicone Mat Pouch for Storage when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Belifu official. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 6K4N8P7C. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Touch Screen Tens Unit Enabling Select Different Modes & Intensity when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Belifu official. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 4C3UZZR5. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Belifu Same Model Dual Channel TENS EMS Unit 24 Modes Muscle Stimulator when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Belifu official. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code L2UU4IPM. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Attention! For Belifu Tens Belifu Electrode Pads 16 PCS with 2.35mm Safety Plug when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Belifu official. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 6XLLGGUQ. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
Belifu Dual Channel TENS EMS Unit 24 Modes Muscle Stimulator for Pain Relief Therapy, Electronic Pulse Massager Muscle Massager with 10 Pads, Dust-Proof Drawstring Storage Bag，Fastening Cable Ties…
- Multi-functional Tens Massager with 24 Preprogrammed Massage Modes for Pain and Muscle Relief. TENS unit help reduce pain and muscle spasms caused by a wide range of conditions including: arthritis, period pain, knee pain, neck pain, back pain, sports injuries. It’s also used as a method of pain relief during labor. Tens muscle stimulator is a powerful weapon in your fight against chronic pain.
- Free Dust-Proof Drawstring Storage Bag, Reusable Fastening Cable Ties and 10 Pcs of Self Adhesive Conductive Reusable Pads. No more cable mess after use with fastening cable ties. A quick and easy solution for tens lead wires management. Hassle free storage system for the tens massager and wires.
- Non-Invasive, Non-Drug Choice for Relieving Pain. Great Device You Can Use at Home for Pain Management. If you have chronic or acute pain, just trying Belifu TENS massager for relief. It is with human body simulation technology, microcomputer intelligent control technology, simulates a variety of massage methods. Help for treating back pain, arthritic or inflamed discs/ joints, shoulder tension and muscle Relief.
- A/B Dual Channels with 24 Modes, 20 level Intensity and Time Control. relax Any Time Anywhere with Pocket Size! You can operate it with different intensity settings for each channel. With portable size, it can be used in the office, car or travel on the go.Total body relaxation: use for back, knee, shoulder, ankles, wrist and elbow and make this the most powerful weapon for your body relax.
- Built in Powerful Rechargeable Lithium Battery-- up to 20 Hours of Continuous Use. It can be connected to wall charger, power bank or laptop USB port to charge. Don't worries about treatment interruption for dead AA batteries any more. With battery level indicator remind you charge timely.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Belifu TENS Unit Electric Muscle Stimulator Machine Fit for Your Pain Management and Body Relax.
If you have chronic or acute pain, just trying Belifu TENS massager for relief. It is a non-invasive, non-drug choice for relieving pain. It is with human body simulation technology, bioelectricity technology, electromagnetic technology, bionic technology and microcomputer intelligent control technology, simulates a variety of massage methods such as cupping, acupuncture and so on. help for treating back pain, arthritic or inflamed discs/ joints, shoulder tension and muscle Relief. You can choose from several massage modes you like for your body relaxation.
1. If you only plug one wire, you should make sure that two pads connected with the same wire are placed on your skin at the same time so that the unit can work properly. If you plug two wires, you need to connect the 4 or 6 pads to the both wires and then place all of these pads on your skin at the same time, otherwise it will not work.
2. The TENS device will be shut off automatically because the timer is set for 10-60 minutes. The max timing for one running is 60 minutes. If you need more therapy for longer than 60 minutes, you need to reset it.
Note: Not suitable for pregnant women and hypertension patients, and not safe for people with pacemakers.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
TENS 7000 2nd Edition Digital TENS Unit with Accessories
Belifu TENS Unit Electrode Pads 20 PCS Reusable Self-Adhesive Replacement Massage Pads Latex Free, Standard Connection Snap on 3.5mm Cable for Tens EMS Massager
AUVON Dual Channel TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator Machine with 20 Modes, 2" and 2"x4" TENS Unit Electrode Pads
Xpoint Dual Channel Luxury TENS EMS Unit Muscle Stimulator - 24 Modes, 12 Large Electrode Pads - Back, Shoulder, Neck, Sciatica - Max Power Pain Relief Device - Rechargeable Physical Therapy Equipment
Tens Unit Plus 24 Rechargeable Electronic Pulse Massager Machine Multi Mode Device with All Accessories [New Model]
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Belifu official||Amazon.com||Belifu official||AUVON Inc.||MAMT||TechCare Massager|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me just say this little high powered Belifu Dual Channel TEN EMS UNIT far exceeds my expectation for pain relief!
The TENS unit has 24 mode muscle stimulator and is a powerhouse. The unit was fully charged and ready to go right out of the box. Instructions are very clear. The face has a nice blue backlight, which is easy to see & operate. The unit comes with a USB cord and has an internal rechargeable battery for longevity between charges. It's a great portable device. I only wish the unit had a belt clip or some kind of clip so that it could easily attach to your clothing so you could actually be a little bit more mobile.
Overall, I highly recommend the Belifu Dual Channel TENS EMS Unit 24 Modes Muscle Stimulator for anyone looking for good quality, well-made rechargeable tens unit. Oh and it has a 2-year warranty. I am very happy with my purchase.
Top international reviews
Specifically, it calms/removes pain. I have now been able to do streneous exercises with black elastic tape, working my rotator cuff strength, specific impingement exercises to get my shoulder move backward again, as well as tennis strength exercises. I exercise 3x a day for 30 min, and then use the TENS unit for 30 min prior sleep. It's the first time since my injury that I feel confident that I am going to win my shoulder back (I'm late 50s), and with that my beloved games of tennis.
The unit's battery arrived at mid-charge, and is still at mid-charge. Very efficient. I ordered some gel to extend pad-life (have not had to use the gel, as the patch still work fine). Only caution is the tiny letters in the small user manual. But trust me: When you get your unit, simple step through the modes and stick with the one you feel works best. I use the top-left mode, in position 4, at strength 3 for A and B pads.
In closing, I did some research in scientific literature, and the paper I found stated that TENS units are as effective a pain treatment as corticosteroid injections. Just search for "Are intra-articular corticosteroid injections better than conventional TENS in treatment of rotator cuff tendinitis in the short run? A randomized study." There are more papers as well. With TENS being cheap, non-invasive, and allowed to be used many times a day if you want to, it's for me clearly a superior way to go.
I stumbled across this model by accident and I'm so thankful I did. I really love the touch screen, it is so easy to use. it does have a screen lock feature, and this is a must have. the many options are great, I can really pinpoint what works the best. but the best thing about this model is that you can change the power level on each channel separately, sadly only the power level, the program that you want to use is the same on both channels. I am still very impressed with this little unit. I have used for 2 weeks twice a day for 40 minutes each time and I have not needed to charge it yet!!!!
My injury is mostly trap and neck, but right now I was feeling some lower back pain so have it on there as well as my trap. Nice! It’s hard to make myself turn it off after 30 minutes of use. I don’t know if I would use it for that long initially, if I wasn’t already using it at Physio.
I will be updating the review if anything changes, as I did just buy it and try it out, but so far so good!
I now want to add my positive review as a happy user but with a caveat , this massager can only help in conjunction with proper exercise.
I find this Belifu massager can give temporary relief which is a welcomed feeling after a good session of exercise, it gives great comfort to the pain area, I can't get enough of it, I use it 2-3 times a day (1/2 hour each) and now, after two weeks of using it and exercising, I am 70% better, have a long way to go still but I'm very optimistic I'll be close to 100% in 3-4 weeks, that's a realistic expectation , the massager is only part of the answer but having said that I still recommend it and so far it seems to come with creat customer service, I was contacted by Belifu rep and was offered a free package of extra pads which I just received , so it looks like they seem to stand behind their product, so far so good.
It is important to register your Belifu. You will receive information on placement for best results and a chance to receive a free gift.
I would recommend this unit to anyone.
I didn't read the instructions and it only took 10 seconds to figure out how to use it.
I will need to eventually read the instructions so that I can maximize the full potential of this unit but I love thus far!!
I use it in the office and in the car on the drive home from the gym.
OK, here's the PROS:
- Dual channel. Just saw that now. LOL.
- Rechargeable. GREAT! No crying when your batteries die and you just realized it's 2 a.m. and all the stores are
closed because you are OUT of AAA's
- Nice satin pouch to store everything in so it makes it easy for carrying around.
- USB charging cable included, although ANY USB 2.0 cable will do so if you lose it, it's nice they've made it
- Each set of pads comes with their own little zip-loc bag so will keep the sticky pad from drying out.
- Three sets of cords - one is a dual pads (4) and the other two are single (2)
- In comparison to Dr. Ho, this little machine is a little over half the size, has SIX options instead of three (like
FEET, which my husband moans and groans every time I ask him to rub my feet.
- It's HALF the price too! To get a comparable Dr. Ho upgraded machine, you're into a couple hundred of bucks.
- Replacement pads are cheap and universal (like it ALL should be).
- When I used the Dr. Ho, JUST when the "good feeling" from the pressure began, POOF! The signal ended. This
one is MUCH longer so you feel that AHHHH, it stays on a few seconds longer, THEN it lets go. Proper signal
Cons: Should come in a hard case like their other one. All their TENS machines should come in a hard case so if you throw it in your bag, you don't have to worry about damage. I can go get a hard pencil case from the dollar store.
If you have pain, buy this one. I have no regrets.
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.