Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 14, 2017
Want entertainment. Get one of these and a case of beer. Great entertainment
on May 16, 2014
this thing lasted about 3 days and stropped zapping, It's been hanging out there for months and the moths I thought it had zapped were roosting and flew away. then bulb went out...;.junk save your money
2 helpful votes
on May 25, 2014
I am impressed both with the operation of the unit I bought and the speed at which it got here. I received exactly what I ordered, undamaged or messed with in any way. I would definitely return to "Todays Concept" in the future.
Very professional, thank you.
on May 27, 2014
When I clicked the link for the description, what is described is not what I received. Even the main picture is wrong. The picture shows a fixture that is round in shape, but it is actually a totally different style in an oval shape. It isn't what I was looking for.
on May 25, 2013
This is my second stinger of the same kind. The last one I'd had for several years. It worked well as the new one does. I have no problems with this stinger and find it's not a problem to clean. I use can air to clean the machine. I really like that this stinger has a place for mosquito bate. I would recommend this stinger.
on May 4, 2015
insect killer OK, sorry that it is now discountinued . Will need to get bulbs for the stinger. Can amazon get a couple bulbs that go with
the stinger?
on July 11, 2015
Not really what I expected, but love it all the more.... Shipping was not what I paid for, but Finally got it.... 2 weeks later than expected.
on February 27, 2015
Just the right amount of light I was looking for in my back yard. It's winter, no bugs yet. But I know does a good job just like the old one I'm replacing.
on November 2, 2016
great product!
on January 1, 2013
This is not worth a dollar. Worked for a little over a month & quit. On top of that Amazon would not pay for shipping & they charged me a restocking fee for a defective product. By the time it was all said & done I ended up paying about $28.00 for a product I didn't keep or could use.