- Series: Universitext
- Paperback: 271 pages
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag; 4th edition (September 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540602437
- ISBN-13: 978-3540602439
- Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,871,126 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Stochastic Differential Equations: An Introduction With Applications (Universitext) Paperback – September, 1995
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've read lots of math books, and this is undoubtedly the best one I've ever seen. The only necessary backround is a solid understanding of measure theory.