- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology
- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1 edition (April 18, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1584885408
- ISBN-13: 978-1584885405
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,546,441 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Stochastic Modelling for Systems Biology (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"This book is an excellent introduction to the concepts of stochastic modelling relevant for system biology applications based on stochastic processes . . . strongly recommended for classroom use, especially for computational systems biologists and statisticians."
– W. Urfer, in Statistical Papers, 2007, Vol. 48