Grover Rocket Stove
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stands around 16 inches tall with the legs attached. - 11" without legs - Top surface 8" wide. Widest area of stove when together 13 1/4"
- Weighs 11 lbs. and is made all of steel except for the insulation inside. It has steel handles for easy portability and dumping of ashes.
- Portable fun for the kids to cook hot dogs, or to boil water, or cook serious meals.
- Extremely efficient, you can cook a meal with extremely small amount of wood.
- Three removable legs on the Grover Rocket Stove for easy transporting.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||16 x 8 x 13.25 inches|
|Item Display Weight||10.2 pounds|
|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||18.85 pounds|
Grover Rocket Stove is great efficient wood cooking stove that can be used for cooking for camping, hunting, emergency preparedness or any recreational outdoor activities. It uses very little wood, which could be found in places at campgrounds where the bigger pieces are already taken and used. Have it ready in times of disasters or whatever the circumstance might be where your gas or electricity is turned off. With the design of the Grover Rocket Stove it makes it a very efficient cooking stove. It is made of steel and has perlite insulation inside which keeps the heat concentrated up the center pipe. The outside of the stove is painted with high 1200 degree F. temperature paint. To get started you can feed your dry pieces wood into it at the top and then also on the 90 degree pipe side above the tongue. As the fire begins to burn air will come underneath the tongue. You can easily push in the wood every few minutes and stick in new pieces in the side when needed once the fire gets going. You can cook any of your favorite meals as you would on any stove top. With just some twigs, small branches, or a small chopped up 2x4, you can cook a whole meal! If wanting to order from Hawaii and Alaska, please contact us for additional shipping cost before ordering.
Top Customer Reviews
I now own a rocket stove. It was easy to start, used very little wood, and created very little smoke. The amount of heat it generated was amazing. My wife ordered a camp coffee pot and camp style sauce pan. The handle stayed cool enough to touch the whole time. There was very little ash.
Excellent construction and under ten pounds. Made in Utah. Two thumbs up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
-legs screw off for easy storage
-easy to start and keep hot with minimum wood
-can boil...Read more