|Fits as expected||
- 500 dnier cordura shell & 200 denier oxford liner.
- High-back flotation rides above back rest.
- Neoprene padded shoulders and lower back waistband and open sides for ventilation.
- Hand wash soap and water.
- Made in China
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Comfort and water safety with all the necessities, close at hand. Put to work, while you play, the FISHERMAN provides excellent cockpit management with places for the little things that could end up in your seat, or overboard. Ready to load...new features include an array of pockets with anchor-points, front zip entry closure, padded neoprene shoulders, plus new ultra-soft and Gaia flotation foam. The Drawbridge...dual front-mounted tool pouch pockets have protective EVA stiffened outer shells to protect pocket contents when re-boarding the kayak from “over the rim”. • EVA inner platform - is a fold-down work surface. • Velour (hook & loop style) -inner lining attachment surface. • Sized to fit small plastic lure boxes. • Inside accessory pockets and stowage for tools. Outer Platform....like an angling vest, the FISHERMAN vest has mounting locations for tippets, retractor(s), nippers, leader-line, hemastats, and pliers.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004ZR967C
- Item model number: 5226
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #143 in Life Jackets & Vests
- Average Customer Review:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Keep in mind this is a type III PFD, so it's not the safest choice if you're potentially going to be overboard for prolonged periods of time, or if you're in situations where you could be knocked unconscious when you go overboard, since it's not guaranteed or designed to keep your head above the water in all conditions.
I’m a big man (6’ 4” and 265 lbs. / 48” chest) and it adjusts and fits great. Doesn’t interfere with my seat back on the kayak, and the storage for tackle and gear is just right.