|Price:||$69.96 - $99.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 5" high
- 19" wide
- 400 x 200 denier ripstonp shell and 210 denier oxford liner
- Lightweight PE Foam with inner mesh lining for coolness and wearability.
- Neoprene Padded waistband
- Hand Wash Soap and Water
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Stohlquist Flo Women's Life Jacket/Personal Floatation Device
High performance vest featuring 400x200 denier ripstop outer shell and soft 200D inner liner. Sculpted foam chest for comfort. High back flotation fits comfortably above the seat backs found in today’s sit-on-top kayaks. Ultra lightweight foam for a cool fit.
- Mesh shoulders & back for maximum ventilation
- High back rides above back rest
Stohlquist's Flo PFD
Lightweight women's mesh back PFD
Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 2 oz.
- Open sides for ventilation
- Built-in supportive foam cups
- Cross cinch strap for zero ride up
- Beverage/bellows pockets
High performance economical equivalents of Stohlquist's Cruiser vest featuring 400x200 denier ripstop outer shell and soft 210 denier inner liner. High back flotation fits comfortably above the seat backs found in today’s sit-on-top kayaks. Ultralight and ultra cool with open sides and mesh shoulders and back for ventilation. Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up and built-in supportive inner cups. Large bellow pockets with drainage.
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 19 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006LJS7HM
- Item model number: Flo
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 13, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #50 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Water Sports > Water Sports Accessories > Safety & Flotation Devices > Life Jackets & Vests
- #1203 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Boating & Sailing > Boating
- #1304 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing > Fishing Watercraft & Trolling Motors
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This PFD isn't too bulky and left me with enough range of movement.
I'm 5'5", and rather large chested, so finding a PFD that would accommodate my "challenges" was definitely dificult. There are several types out there that are recommended for larger chested women, but this one is also one of the most affordable.
I find it very comfortable (as comfortable as a PFD can be, it's not like you'd want to lounge around the house in it), and once I adjusted all of the straps properly, it felt secure, and didn't crush my chest, or ride up to my chin like standard vests sometimes do. Just make sure you have someone help you adjust all of the straps appropriately.
I have no restriction to movement, and can paddle with no problem. If you are looking for a life vest that is good for someone with a little extra "up top", but don't want to pay a mint for it, definitely give this vest a try. I am very pleased with the purchase.
(oh, and I also "tested" it in the water, as well as the boat, and it performs nicely!) (yes, I fell in)