Stoic Wrist Wraps weightlifting, powerlifting, cross training, bodybuilding with thumb loop. Professional grade for gym workout, men and women weight lifting and strength training by
|Price:||$13.99 - $18.99|
- HIGHEST GRADE, HEAVIEST DUTY - Built to outlast other wrist wraps on the market using high grade nylon materials instead of cotton or other cheap materials. Tested to perform in the most extreme conditions. Our wrist wraps are Guaranteed to outperform and out-last even the most expensive wraps on the market.
- TRUE LENGTH (We don’t count the hook and loop like other brands) - This means higher levels of tightness adjustability and more support when you need it compared to shorter wraps. This length is also not too long, making the wrapping process quick and not cumbersome.
- PROPRIETARY HEAVY DUTY ELASTIC - Gives superior levels of support to immobilize the wrist when necessary; yet can also be wrapped lightly to allow freedom of movement in the wrist joint - while still giving support with less restriction of blood flow when compared to more stretchy wraps. Doesn’t turn overly soft or stretchy.
- BEEFY 1/2” THUMB LOOP & TOP GRADE 2” HOOK and LOOP - Thumb loop lasts longer, doesn’t fray and snap. Each wrap has a designated Right & Left hand for symmetrical wrapping. Our top grade hook and loop secures strong, and doesn't pop loose mid set. We double zig-zag stitch our hook and loop, ensuring it doesn’t tear from the elastic.
- 5 STAR EXPERIENCE GUARANTEE - We’re confident you’ll absolutely love our wrist wraps - or any of our other products! If somehow you aren’t 100% satisfied, just contact us!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you tired of cheap, flimsy wrist wraps that offer little support, then fall apart after just a few uses? If so, you will love the quality (and longevity) of our wrist wraps! This version of our wrist wraps is uniquely suited for novice to heavy lifters. Our proprietary elastic can allow very high levels of “casting” wrist immobilization, but can also be comfortably worn more loosely to allow joint mobility and reduce pain. SUPERIOR QUALITY, HERE’S WHY: #1: Thumb loops designated for each hand, right and left, makes for a symmetrical wrap every time. #2: 1/2 inch wide thumb loop will not wear out and snap. #3: Extra large strips of high strength hook and loop will not come undone mid set. #4: TRUE length nylon elastic (we don’t count the hook and loop like other brands!). #5: Legal in most competitions, check with your federations rules to be sure. Commonly used by lifters that want wrist support to protect against pain or wrist injury. Perfect for bench pressing, overhead pressing, squats, and other exercises that can stress the wrists. If you don't LOVE your new wraps (which you will), just send it back for a FULL refund! (for more details, please check out the bullet points at the top of the page)
USAPL APPROVED FOR STATE/LOCAL MEETS
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Stronger around the wrist
- Stronger thumb strap
- Stronger Velcro
- 18 inch length is perfect
The harbinger ones i could still bend my wrist and the velcro always came undone which made me buy these.
There really isnt any cons, i dont really like the big logo but atleast its grey and not a bright white.
I attached a picture for you :)
to keep them snugged. They are tight at first and you do not need to over tighten them, they seem to tighten and conform as your exercise. I had
bought previously those other Ipow wrist straps that suck, went through two of them in less than six months. When you first put these on you can
feel they will do the job and will last, awesome product. If you are a serious lifter or a newbie that has lasted longer than six months and ready to
take on more challenges, get these and you will not regret them. Definitely buying more of these.
My personal wish was to also have them as general support for occasional wrist misalignment, but I find the thumb loop to be a bit too stiff and wide for that application (it's made of good quality stiff elastic band, about 3/4" wide). That is nothing against the wraps or the quality, just an observation.
They are excellent for what they are meant to do - "spot" your wrists for lifting heavy objects.
1) These wraps are AWESOME. No longer do I worry about having my wonky wrists hamper me from lifting heavy weight. Couldn't be happier with the products themselves.
2) But the key reason I am writing this recommendation is that the reseller actually took the time to personalize their customer service email that shows they have a great sense of humor AND actually provided some cool additional info in the process that I was both surprised & impressed by.
Would HIGHLY recommend purchasing this product from Lift Unlimited.
My one complaint is the velcro is starting to wear about the strap. The elastic portion is beginning to show a lot of fuzz on it. That is a little disconcerting, but the price is low enough to ignore.