Stoicism: The Art of Living a Modern Stoic and Happy Life Now Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- File size : 1223 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 87 pages
- Publication date : February 5, 2018
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- ASIN : B079MFV3TS
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Language: : English
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,628,209 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Find a creative writing consultant who will review the manuscript for flow, organization, and detail
- Solicit advice and guidance from contemporary authors and authorities on Stoicism (i.e. Massimo Pigliucci, Donald Robertson, Gregory Sadler, etc.)
- Plan on 350-400 pages...you are writing a guide for living, not a midterm report paper
All that being said, bravo and congratulations for writing this. Many people don't have the courage to put their work out in the world for critical review, but you did, and that's worth recognizing.