Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Stokes Select 15-Inch Wrap Around Steel Squirrel B..." and save 12% off the $21.90 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stokes Select 15-Inch Wrap Around Steel Squirrel Baffle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SIMPLE AND HASSLE FREE: This squirrel baffle installs easily and includes coupler to secure baffler to the pole for fast installation that doesn't require you to remove your feeder
- BEST QUALITY SQUIRREL BAFFLE: Stokes offers the highest quality wild bird supplies - this squirrel proofing baffle is made from durable steel construction with weather-resistant finish
- VERSATILE: This squirrel proof birdfeeder device will fit with any Stokes Select bird feeder poles, hooks and hangers but will work with any pole from 1/2" - 1-1/2" in diameter
- PROTECT THE BIRDS: A portion of ALL Stokes Select proceeds is donated to bird habitat and conservation, so you can create a better bird environment not just for YOUR outdoor areas!
- HIGHLY RATED: Stokes Select is a common household name for a reason - our birdfeeders, birdhouses, bird accessories, squirrel and ant proofing designs and materials WORK making your life, and bird's lives, easy!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Although cute, squirrels can be very irritating when trying to protect your bird seed from being devoured by these little creatures. Now you can stop the squirrels from eating all of your bird seed with this wrap around squirrel baffler from Stokes Select. Our squirrel baffler instantly makes your birdfeeders squirrel proof! Installs easily and without removing your existing bird feeders. When installed properly, the Stokes Select squirrel baffle will stop squirrels from reaching your feeders.
- Fits Stokes Select Bird Feeder Pole or any pole from .5 to 1.25 inches in diameter
- Installs easily and includes coupler, used to secure baffle to the pole
- Unique wrap-around design allows you to add your baffle without removing your feeders, pole or hook
- Durable steel construction and weather-resistant finish
Feeders that set the Standard
- Squirrel Proof Bird Feeders
- Bird Feeder Wall and Deck Pole Mounts
- Hummingbird Feeders
- Squirrel Feeders
- Bird Houses
- Squirrel Baffles
- Suet Feeders
- Glass Feeders
- Metal Exstension Hooks
- And more!
Stokes Select feeders have led the way with excellent features that provide an optimal bird feeding experience and attract more songbirds. Each feeder has been field-tested over time to allow inclusion of great features like: twist-lock tops, easy cleaning, seed diverter, quality powder-coated finish, drain holes and much more.
Don and Lillian Stokes
Birds are our life's passion and the world's beauty.
Don and Lillian Stokes, America's #1 Bird and Nature Experts, have been the most-trusted authorities and educators of birding information for more than 30 years. Stokes Select is a brand designed out of love and appreciation for birds. Don and Lillian's deep concern for the conservation of bird habitats and the well being of wild birds has inspired them to contribute to bird conservation over the past 30 years. A portion of all Stokes Select proceeds is also donated to bird habitat and conservation. Each purchase of Stokes Select not only buys a great product, but also helps protect the birds.
Top customer reviews
Anyway, it does the job it was designed to do. I have been very entertained watching squirrels try and fail to get around this thing over and over again, and it's already probably made up its cost in value, since I'm not losing 90% of my birdseed to greedy, messy rodents. They still constantly hang out underneath the feeders waiting for things to drop, but at least they aren't actively raiding them anymore, nor causing damage to the feeders in the process. I'm glad that I got the bigger one because it seems to cause more frustration for the squirrels.
Our pole, by the way, is a Tall Heavy Duty Double Shepherd Hook I ordered from the Wild Bird Forge web site. This is a good combination of pole and baffle. I had no problem tightly fastening the clamp that keeps the baffle in place to the 1/2-inch square pole, even though the baffle description says it's for poles 0.625 to 1-1/4-inch in diameter.
In contrast to complaints of some earlier reviewers, the sticker on our baffle came off cleanly, and it was easy to form the baffle into a cone shape once I placed it around the pole above the clamp. The smooth dark green finish is attractive.
Finally, the label is impossible to remove cleanly (as others have noted) so a mineral spirits and elbow grease party ensued.
Bottom line: I'm keeping the baffle coz apparently I've got the only 1.5 in. feeder pole in creation and I've now made it work. As I'm confident this type of baffle will keep the rodents at bay, I can't fault it in that respect. BUT the advertizing and related problems rate it 2 stars.
Update, I continue to sing the praises of this 18" baffle, it has continued to deter the squirrels even tho I heard one trying to chew away on it in sheer frustration and so far the raccoons have not been able to get at the seed. It also works as a great canopy in keeping the seed dry. I have saved enough in money spent for seed to pay for the baffle. Win Win