Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on April 12, 2013
I purchased this for my wife an I, as I did not know they made a second movie in the series. I was kind of excited that "Twitch" (Stephen Boss) was in the film.

The actual movie was alright but pretty underwhelming overall. They had some great dancers in the movie but it seemed as though there was very little feature of the skill that those dancers have and what they can actually accomplish. The "Battles" where not really anywhere near the level that I perceived on the original movie. I wish they would have either let the dancers have more freedom with some of their moves, or if that was the freedom that they gave them then maybe I was wishing for more/better choreography. The overall story-line was not as captivating as the last one was, and I did not get immersed or engrossed in the story line and did not feel any connection to it. It seemed to be a very shallow story-line that was more focused on the sub par dancing that happened in the movie, instead of building both collectively. Overall just okay or just under okay.
on July 21, 2017
Good product, worth the purchase
on July 21, 2017
GOOD
on June 26, 2017
Was entertaining movie still love the first better
on July 9, 2012
I purchased this DVD in hopes that I would see Columbus Short in it. Well he had a very small part in the end. It was nothing like the first one. I didn't like the story line. It wasn't true to life. It was awful to me. I gave this DVD to my elder brother. So that's why I'm not giving this a very good view. Certainly after watching it, it wasn't something I wanted to see again and again. But this is my opinion. If you like STOMP with mucho drama - then buy it - You may like it!!!
on August 15, 2016
Watching this movie take me back old times a sequel of the actual movie of the fraternities and the student body keep growing with the homecoming every year.
on January 28, 2016
this was nothing like the orginal. The actors were subpar, and the moves they were doing didn't seem to follow will as the orginal cast. I stop watch about a 1/3 into the movie.
on June 3, 2017
Not impressed
on March 24, 2013
This movie lacked the emotion and drive that the original Stomp the Yard had.
The original movie was awesome! This was a poor imitatiin. I was extremely disapointed. The service of arrival time was grest.The condition of the movie was excellent ..norhing bad about the service just a poor choice of movie .. on my part.
on November 17, 2016
My wife enjoys any movies that include dancing.