|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$6.98 - $9.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% NO SHOW & SUPER COMFORTABLE - Every woman deserves a pair of no show casual socks that offer a a great fit, are super comfortable and hard wearing. Our cotton no-show non slip socks just that! Cut low at the toe making them ultra low and hidden when wearing flat shoes or high heel shoes. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you don't love these footies we will give you a refund.
- NO MORE SMELLY SHOES. Our liner womens socks are made from premium quality cotton. The socks are soft and great for daily use even with low cut ballet flats. The cotton allows your feet to breathe, stay comfortable and eliminate foot odor as cotton is a great anti odor fiber and has anti-bactirial properties.
- LOW-CUT THAT STAY ON ALL DAY. A good women's no show sock should stay on all the time. Much of this is related to getting the right size but to be extra sure we have added an extra large, anti slip silicon gel tab at the heel to keep the socks sung and in place. These top rated no shows are invisible in all types of shoes from ultra-low flats to sneakers. Although made from cotton they are fairly thin making them a great low profile casual summer sock.
- SIZE MATTERS!! 3 SIZES FOR THE BEST FIT. XSmall shoe size 6-7.5, Small, shoe size 7.5-9, Medium, shoe size 9-11 Read below for more advice on size - STILL NOT SURE ON SIZE? CONTACT US - IF THE SIZE IS WRONG AFTER ORDERING WE WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER SIZE AT NO EXTRA COST.
- ENJOY THE SOCKLESS LOOK. Available in a pack of 4 pairs with a color choice of black or neutral beige / tan. We are Totem Accessories and are an American LLC. we sell are the exclusive sellers of Stomper Joe. SELLER SWEET-KID IS SELLING INFERIOR FAKES. We can't guarantee the fit and quality or even originality of other sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Secret To Great Feet And No More Smelly Feet And Shoes
Premium Quality No Show Socks For Women (Or Your Money Back)
We all know we should look after our feet and one of the simplest ways to do this is to keep them clean, wear sensible shoes and always wear socks to prevent fungal infections and foot odor.
Jays Barely There proudly present you with the perfect sock liner. We can guarantee that:- Our socks are made from 65% premium quality cotton.
- Fitted with an extra-large silicon grip to keep them firmly in place
- Are durable and fully washable on a warm to cool wash.
- Our no show socks will stay on your foot.
- Will not be seen from the lowest cut flats or heels.
- Seams kept to a minimum to ensure no rubbing and maximum comfort.
- Reduce foot odor.
- Stop your shoes smelling and help them last longer.
Now available in 3 sizes - X Small 6-7.5, Small-7.5-9 Medium- 9-11. Getting the size right for these socks can be tricky. Foot width, arch height, even overall body weight and shoe type can make a big difference. Take these factors into account when purchasing.Don't worry if you are not sure though; IF THE SIZE IS WRONG AFTER ORDERING WE WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER SIZE AT NO EXTRA COST.
Please note: The exact shade of beige may vary between different packs.100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you do not like these socks just email us. We will either send you a pack of a different size or give your money back.
What have you got to lose? You are only a few clicks away from owning the ultimate no show footie.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BL5G2BH
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 29, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, it is more comfortable, keep your feet dry and stay in right place than SHEEC (NOTE SHEEC is no show on these ballets shoes I have but I don't like them too much either)Can you redesign it? I will keep these 4 pairs but won't order more unless you have updated version.
Hi, My reviews was done 3 years ago and I noticed there are differences sizes coming out. Before it was regular and petite only.
The picture I took is the first version (M?? I am not sure) then I got the new Petite version (not sure it is S or XS)
So my experiences is the quality is good. I still have these socks with me today.
Both regular and petite sizes are shown on my shoes when they are new.
However, after 3-6 months of wash and dry, it shrink and became no-shown. I added a new photo I took 3 years ago FYI. You can see the middle one. It shrink and became no show. The other brand SHEEC is no show since beginning but they are very pricey and poor quality. Don't buy them unless you want to replace them every 2 months.
Here are the styles I tried and their results:
- SHEEC - SoleHugger SECRET Cotton: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HRAXMSI/ : best
- Hue Ultra Low Cut Liner Sock: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CYAXZ0G/ : 2nd best
- Hue Cotton Liner: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B006L3V6QC/ : 3rd best. soft cotton but not at all low-cut
- Jays No Show Socks: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FPU73EQ/ : worst. felt cheap, not low cut at all.
The Jays were just not very good in terms of quality. The fabric and stitching felt cheap, they were BIG and not at all low-cut. I ended up returning these.
Hope this helps!
I'm a 9.5 and ordered the Medium.
Unfortunately, the socks are not as 'no-show' as I was hoping for. Each day I have worn the socks, I need to adjust the pinky toe side to hide the sock further into my shoes. I would estimate I have adjusted the socks 2-3 times throughout the work day and I sit for the majority of the day. I would probably have to adjust more if I was on my feet.
I have attached a photo of me wearing the socks right now. I adjusted the socks about an hour before the photo was taken. I have worn the socks this week with two different brands of flats, Michael Kors and Tory Burch, and the socks were visible throughout the day, albeit at different lengths depending on how much I readjusted.
I haven't washed the socks yet, but will do so this weekend and I can update my review to see how they hold up in the washing machine. My old-school pair of "footies" have lasted 3 years in the washing machine and I would expect newer pairs to do the same. (I do not hand wash things).
I wouldn't say the socks have solved my 'no-show sock search, but they are a step in the right direction. For reference, I am a size 8.5 and purchased an XS in the socks.