|Item Weight||203 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||37 x 34 x 74 inches|
|Item model number||K70800DRSL|
|Assembled Seat Height||20 Inches|
Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Fischer Full-Sized Sleeper Sofa, 72"W, Blue Fabric
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Type of product||Sleeper|
|Brand||Stone & Beam|
About this item
- A classic look updated for modern tastes and a pull-out bed make this full-sized sleeper sofa a perfect blend of style and functionality. The solid hardwood frame keeps this sofa sturdy through years of use, and the reversible seat cushions ensure durability and extend this sofa’s life.
- Overall: 72"W x 35"D x 34"H; Seat Height: 20"H; Seat Depth 23"D; Seat Back Height: 34"H; Arm Height: 25"H; Leg Height: 2.75"H
- Sturdy wood frame with stain-resistant fabric
- Clean lines and rich color make this piece a perfect accent for transitional-style home decor.
- The tight, fixed back and reversible seat cushions ensure durability and comfort.
- No assembly required
- Free returns for 30 days. 3-year warranty.
- This item is made to order just for you.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A classic look updated for modern taste.
Hardwood construction in the frame provides stability.
Foam-padded cushions add support to this comfortable piece.
Easily care for this sofa by wiping it with a soft, dry cloth.
An Amazon Brand - A classic look updated for modern tastes and a pull-out bed make this full-sized sleeper sofa a perfect blend of style and functionality. The solid hardwood frame keeps this sofa sturdy through years of use, and the reversible seat cushions ensure durability and extend this sofa’s life.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The delivery service XPS held the chair at its facility from July 25 until I contacted amazon to explain the non-delivery on the promised date. Finally, it was delivered the last 56 miles a week after promised delivery date.
Given the suspect sturdiness of the chair, the non-existence of instructions how to make the bed option operational, the lousy delivery service, and the high price, I would not recommend a purchase of this item.
There is a about a 1" deep scratch on the left hand side (by the arm) as well as a small hole on one of the sofa cushions. And lastly and to be perfectly honest, the seating area is not very comfortable, but maybe once we sit on it for a few months it will soften up! Perhaps I should be sent a replacement sofa???