Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Stone Case Company STBag-5BJ Banjo Gig Bag
Enhance your purchase
- Protects your instrument from scrapes and scratches
- Tough scuff proof tear proof 600 denier nylon fabric exterior
- Long carry handles for carrying multiple cases at once
- Dual opening heavy duty metal zipper
- Back pack carry straps
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Stone STBAG-5BJ banjo gig bag is the perfect solution for your active musical life style! Featuring a sharp looking black 600 denier cordura look red accented rip stop nylon outer shell, heavy duty dual opening metal zippers, a jumbo outside accessory pocket, heavy duty dual handles and dual back pack straps, this is the bag you want to carry your instrument in! Best of all it comes with a written 5 year unconditional replacement warranty!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This bag is huge. It should fit anything short of a cello banjo.
I knew what I was ordering when I ordered this. It is purely a dust jacket, and that is all I need. No padding, however, it does come with the front pocket.
I bought it for the "Savannah SB-100-L 24 Bracket Banjo, Left Handed" and it fits perfectly.
If all you need is a dust jacket, this is for you! If you need a case ... this is not for you :)
to find out..hahaha. But that said I'd usually do everyting on tha cheap cause I gota but this would be the one
time I wish i coulda found one that had internal padding in it thicker mil by 1-2. zipper u gota be careful or it'll
fall off (i.e. dont put very much pressure tryin to crimp down the hasp it fits in or it'll snap.
Not tryin to be pessimistic either just sayin it works for a "Dust Protector" n thats about it.